we are the in crowd.

- Ashton -

I felt myself hit the lockers. It hurt. I looked up to see a bunch of football players. I thought they were through with this.

"I thought you guys finally matured enough to stop this." I said, shaking my head and standing up. 

"That's the best you got as a comeback?" One of them said. I laughed.

"I could give you a comeback, but your looks are an insult enough." I said, crossing my arms. I may be asking to get punched, but I can't help it. The guy raised his fist in the air, and I flinched back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back the fuck up." Luke said, hitting the guy's hand. 

"Why are you trying to hurt him?" Luke asked, putting his arm around my waist. They all just stayed quiet. 

"I don't know if you guys think we're disgusting. Either way, something goes up the ass." Luke said. I giggled, and we walked away without another word from them.

"That was perfect." I said, smiling and grabbing Luke's hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Did you see how red their faces turned?" Luke said, laughing along with me. 

"God, I love you." I said burying my face into his neck. 

"I love you, too."

~

insomniashton: okay so i know we're at lunch and i know you're two inches away from me but i just looked through my music and discovered this band that you really need to listen to

luke_is_a_penguin: can i just have one of your headphones or do you need to send me a link

insomniashton: link

luke_is_a_penguin: ashton

insomniashton: luke it's tradition

luke_is_a_penguin: kay

luke_is_a_penguin: what even is the band

insomniashton: we are the in crowd

luke_is_a_penguin: send me the link

I opened YouTube and found the link to Manners by We Are The In Crowd. I watched Luke as he opened the link and watched the video.

luke_is_a_penguin: i liked it.

insomniashton: okay now stop talking to calum and michael about sports and talk to me

luke_is_a_penguin: okay.

~