Massages

Oikawa suddenly whimpered at the pressure that was being used on his knee, "Hajime do it gently, will you?" He annoyingly said at the spiked haired man beside his couch.

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you fucking took care of yourself and listened about my warnings a while ago." Iwaizumi barked as he continued on massaging Oikawa's left knee. The brunette pouted and continued on eating his milk bread that they bought before coming back to the Oikawa residences.

How did this happened? Well to start off, we all know Oikawa has always been that annoying guy that wouldn't stop until he was satisfied- and the fact that he isn't always satisfied he always tried to beat his own body and always injured himself and or tire out his body every practices he did. The reason why Iwaizumi has always been reminding him to stop once in a while and had to drag his annoying boyfriend out of the gym and into his house to take some good rest.

And just like any other day, Iwaizumi reminded Oikawa to stop when he felt his knee acting up again as the tournaments will be soon and at the same time, resting was important for him. But no, Oikawa has always been such a bitch and listened to no one until he finally got his muscles aching, and feeling pain on his knee every step he took. Now here they were, Iwaizumi sitting almost on the other end of the couch while Oikawa was laying down on the other side. His head resting on one arm of the couch and his knee down was laying on Iwaizumi's thighs, being massaged by his boyfriend to soothe the pain.

Iwaizumi sighed and took a scoop of the thick cooling gel, rubbing it in his palms then slowly, easing its way up from Oikawa's legs to the back of his knees. The brunette let out a satisfied sigh asstretched his arms up, adding another great sensation in his body other than the hands of his boyfriend massaging his knees. "You do such wonderful massages Iwa-chan." Oikawa cooed. Iwiazumi on the other hand, suddenly became a blushing mess, sure he always have heard Oikawa's annoying and playful comments but a genuine comment about the way he massages his boyfriend's feet was something he wasn't used to at all.

"You're blushing too much Iwa-chan." The brunette chuckled, laughing at the face his boyfriend had as he continued to massage his feet. "Oh shut up will you." Iwaizumi mumbled under his breath, concentrating at trying to control the amount of pressure he's giving while tending on Oikawa's legs and knees.

The brunette yawned as soon as Iwaizumi's hands were caressing his legs. The adrenaline that he had was surely out by now as he used each and every ounce of it while practicing his serves a while back. And sure enough, he can really feel the amount of fatigue he has weighing on his muscles. "Maybe Hajime was right." Oikawa would always think as soon as he felt those slight pain and the ache he's feeling even if he lift or moved a single muscle of his body.

"Take a rest, and for the love of God, listen to me this time." Iwaizumi was able to pick up what his boyfriend was feeling as soon as he heard him yawn, he looked at him intently, silently seeing the little scrunch his boyfriend made and just feeling it from his guys that Oikawa did feel too tired after that exhausting practice he did. "The things you do for that one thing you love the most." He thought.

"I will. I'm sorry i made you worry so much." Oikawa said softly, yawned again one last time and look at Iwaizumi with his squinted eyes, trying every ounce of his remaining energy to look at Iwaizumi before going for a slumber. Iwaizumi took his boyfriend's arm, catching his hand and kissing the back of it while staring at him. "Don't. But never overwork yourself okay? Take a rest now." He retrieved Oikawa's hand back to his stomach and placed it there gently. Oikawa, as soon as he heard Iwaizumi's reply quickly snapped his eyes closed and drift away to sleep.

Iwaizumi on the other hand, took this opportunity to take a couple of minutes to massage his partner's legs and then finally standing up, lifting his legs and placing it back down carefully on the couch. The spiked haired man quickly rinsed his hands to take out the remaining gel that was on his hands with some soap and water and then got back to the living room, where his boyfriend was sleeping peacefully on the couch. He wasn't able to stop from smiling and looking at the face that the brunette made. His mouth agape, a little pool of saliva drooping down from the side of his cheeks and hands flailed on the front and back of the couch.

Iwaizumi moved closer, he lifted Oikawa's head of the arm of the couch carefully, placing his self on the space and sat down there. He placed Oikawa's head on his lap, and caressing his brown locks, admiring his boyfriend's appearance while asleep. He took out his phone, taking this as a sign to take a picture of his cute and tired boyfriend on his lap and sleeping. He took a couple of pictures and he smiled as he clicked at the capture button.

Finally, as he stopped from taking pictures, Iwaizumi wasn't able to escape from yawning to, and then looked at Oikawa once again. "You know, you're such a pain in the ass whenever I try to stop you from practicing." He brought his hands back at Oikawa's hair, playing with it ever so slightly.

"You try your very best and in the end you can't help to cause pain and tire out your body." He frowned slightly at this remark. "But know that you're the best in my eyes. If I had to take care of your ass until the end, then so be it." Iwaizumi said as he brought his chapped lips on Oikawa's forehead, kissing it.

He may not look like it but Iwaizumi Hajime has always been very worried about Oikawa's health ever since they got into junior high. He tried to surpass everyone by always practicing and tiring himself out. And Iwaizumi didn't want to see it everytime, it pained him seeing Oikawa limping from time to time and managing himself independently. So when they got together, he took this chance to be someone who Oikawa can depend on some times and always remind him to take care of himself once in a while. Because he doesn't want to see the love of his life always suffering from the pain he managed to inflict on himself.

"Take your well deserved rest, Tooru." He said before drifting to slumber, together with his boyfriend at his couch.