Chapter 1: On Our Way To U.A.

Kirishima's P.O.V:

U.A. High. The prestigious high school all future heroes of Japan want to go to. I just so happened to be one of the few students who did manage to get into this High School. I was also one of the 20 students who did manage to get into Class 1-A's hero course, the top class of the school! My name is Eijiro Kirishima. I'm a 16 year old boy who came from a normal middle school near my neighborhood as a nervous unmanly boy before transforming into the manly man I am now! I was currently walking to U.A. with my only friend from my middle school, Mina Ashido. She knows what I was like before my 'transformation' and what my other 'secret' is. That I am 100% gay. And why I put quotations before secret is because a lot of people figured out that I was gay due to my energetic mood. I don't really mind though, I'm just glad they weren't homophobic! As Mina and I walk to U.A. she noticed a small store on our way there. She immediately grabbed my arm and pointed to the store.

"Kirishima! Kirishima! Look! It looks like a gift shop!" Mina yelled. I jumped at her sudden outburst.

"Let's go check it out!" Mina yelled again. I sighed.

"Mina, we only have 10 minutes until school starts and you know how Aizawa gets when he's mad." I say. Mina pouts and crosses her arms.

"Fine." She says walking faster. I soon run over to her catching up to her.

"Why don't we go after school?" I ask. Mina immediately grins.

"Yay! Thank you Kirishima!" Mina yells hugging me. I sigh but hug her back anyways. Soon we let go and look at each other with a determined look.

"Race ya to class!" Mina yells running to school.

"Hey wait up!" I yell running after her. As soon as we get to school (which took 2 minutes) we were out of breath.

"You... lost Kirishima..." Mina said falling over.

"It would be... unmanly of me if I lost... but it would also be unmanly if I don't admit defeat..." I say falling over next to her. We soon look at each other and burst out into a fit of laughter. Soon we heard footsteps walking towards us.

"What are you dipshits doing?" A familiar voice asks. We look over to the source of the voice and see our good friend, Katsuki Bakugou!

"Hey Bakugou!" I yelled slightly waving to him. He raises an eyebrow and walks over to us. He soon looks down at us, as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Mina looks at me and smirks.

"Why the hell are you too just lying there?" Bakugou asks. I was about to answer but Mina speaks before I can.

"Kirishima had a gay panic and fell over but he dragged me down to his world of gay with him." Mina says. I kick her with whatever energy I had left in my legs. Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"We raced to school." I say. He scoffs but holds a hand out towards me.

"Here get up." He says. I grab his hand with a grin but Mina looks shocked. I soon stand up and jump back to my feet. I grin at Bakugou while our hands were still connected.

"What about me!?" Mina yells kicking her arms and legs. Bakugou furrows his eyebrows and lets go of my hand.

"Get up yourself lazyass." Bakugou says turning away as I contain my laughter watching as Mina gawks at him in anger.

"Bakugou you meanie!" Mina yells as I explode in laughter. Soon Mina gets up and crosses her arms.

"Why would you help Kirishima but not me?!" Mina yells. Bakugou looks back at her.

"Because I can. Also just to be clear, I'm not 'mean' and we also have a minute till class starts." Bakugou says looking down at his phone. He then realizes what he says and looks back up at us.

"...Shit." We all start running to class. If we're late we could have hours worth of training because we have a test today! As soon as the bell rings we crashed into the classroom.

"Alright everyone, shut up." Aizawa says as Bakugou, Mina, and I walk to our seats.

"Bakugou. Ashido. Kirishima. You were almost late. Don't let it happen again." Aizawa says. The three of us nod.

"Yes sir." Mina and I say in unison while Bakugou stays silent. Soon Aizawa looks at the class.

"Alright, listen up. Today you all have a test as I have told you. Yaoyorozu you will be sent to the teacher's lounge since you had a few vacation days so I could teach you what is required of this test. In the mean time, All Might will be watching over you. This is a 4 page quiz but they are all multiple choice questions. You can fill in the circles or circle the answer you choose. Once you finish the test, you can do whatever you want silently. Good luck. Yaoyorozu. Let's go." Aizawa explains as Yaoyorozu stands up. Aizawa walks out of the classroom and Yaoyorozu follows. All Might walks in and picks up the tests.

"Good morning everyone! Good luck on this test and stay in your seats as I pass out these tests like a normal person!" All Might says passing out the tests. As soon as he puts a test on my desk I grab my pen and write my name on the test. I stare down at the test but I can't focus! All I can think about is when Bakugou and I were holding hands for the two minutes of our lives. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I accidentally activate my quirk and I break my pen. All Might notices and looks over at me.

"Is everything alright, Young Kirishima?" All Might asks. I nod.

"Can I borrow a pen please? I accidentally broke mine..." I mumble. All Might nods and walks over to me with a pen.