00000100

Moon Chaemin's POV

"No, I'll capture you all."

I heard a scoff coming from my earpiece.

"Don't take all the recognition, Chaemin." I can clearly see his disgusted face from my 12 o'clock.

He had the guts to complain when there will be an encounter that will happen in a few seconds.

"I don't think you should shoot me with your guns, unless you want the outsiders to hear there's a commotion here." I said.

The man smirked.

"I shouldn't have agreed to the board members to hire an agent. You were really unsuspicious." An agent.

So they think that I'm all alone, much to my advantage.

"My students are prepared." He said.

In a blink, the student from the left attacked me. He was about to punch my stomach but I managed to stop his bare hand from doing so. I twisted it and kicked his glory, he was knocked out, knees on the ground.

Another prepared student attacked me from the back but I swiftly rolled forward and escaped from his attacks.

After their several attempts of knocking me down, one student successfully pinned me down. A smug look is evident on his face.

I was caught off guard when he kicked my stomach and pointed a gun to me, there's a silencer in his gun.

He smirked before pulling the trigger.

"This is what happens to an intruder." He said.

I scoffed.

"This is the mistake of action films, speaking before shooting." I said suavely.

I instantly kicked his hand, loosening his grip to the gun. He was shocked by my gesture and I managed to turn the tables. I pinned him down, used my thumb and pointing finger to create a gun.

The student laughed.

I smirked.

I acted as if I'll shoot him.

"Bang." I whispered.

And it was Younghoon's cue to shoot the student on his shoulder.

The student released a scared gasp.

I looked at the man who was formerly sitting on the bench, but now standing and aiming his pistol at me.

He quickly pulled the trigger and shot me. Fortunately, it was just my shoulder that was shot and it was a light shot.

Younghoon instantly jumped off the tree and kicked the man's back.

"Since when did a marksman move forward?" I asked.

"When his partner got shot." He answered, his right foot is still pinning the man's back.

"Stupid agents. Do you really think you can capture me?" The man groaned.

"Yes." Younghoon and I said in chorus.

Younghoon pinned him harder until his grip to his gun loosened.

Suddenly, I've heard a click, as if a trigger was pulled.

I immediately turned around and yielded my Calibre 45 and shot the student on his shoulder.

"Kids shouldn't intrude adults' conversation." I said.

This time, Younghoon spoke.

"Now, speak, Chairperson Kang. Why are you supplying drugs to the students?"

He is the Chairperson of Information Technology department and one of the board members. Being the chairperson, he can easily have access to the server and install a bug. However, working alone is not enough so he encouraged his students to work with him and run the negotiations.

"As if you will get something from me." He answered jadedly.

Younghoon and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Of course, we will get things from you." Younghoon said.

He pinned Chairperson Kang harder, making the latter gasp for air.

I aimed my gun to Chairperson Kang, pulled the trigger and released a warning shot.

The easiest way to stop the negotiation is to kill the person/s involved.

But we can show mercy sometimes.

"We don't work for the government, we can kill you without second thoughts. So speak, if you still want to see your daughter." I said as I threw a picture of her daughter to him.

His reaction went pallid.