Chapter 2- Her Lies

Akino walked into class the next day. Everyone was staring at her and whispering about her. She went to sit at her desk, but she froze in her steps. 'Go die! We don't want your love disease!' Was written across her desk in red ink. Her face darkened but a smile appeared on her face. "I will...." she said to the class and it fell silent. She walked out of class as she headed to the roof. Takash saw her walk back out of class and became curious. He and Fukui followed her up to the roof.
Akino walked over to the railing and smiled down. "Why did I have to catch this....And it's all HIS fault!!" She cried as she looked at the ground. "I wish I could jump over this railing and fall so that nobody has to see me anymore, that way everyone will be happy..." she said and Takash walked over to her. "Not everyone will be happy...." he said and she turned around. "You sure about that? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't miss me one bit, especially since you have Fukui..." she said and he looked at her with a sad look. "Oh don't look at me like that..." she said as she pushed passed him, and then she fell into a coughing fit. She coughed up some roses and thorns and then left.
      It was the end of the day so Akino walked home. When she got home her mother asked how her day ways. "It's was great mama! How are you feeling?" She said and asked and her mother just smiled at her. "You've always been so selfless Aki...." her mother said as she placed a kiss on her head. "Go get a shower, and I'll call you down for dinner." Her mother said and she nodded before heading up stairs. After she got a shower and changed, her mother called her down for dinner and she came downstairs. She sat in her usual seat and her mother sat across from her. There was an empty spot at the other side of the table, which was where her dad used to sit. She smiled at the thought of her dad. He had been kind, generous, and selfless....And that's the thing that got him killed... He had been on his way home from work, when a women attacked him he had tried to give the women the money, but all she wanted was to kill.... And she killed him.... Now all Akino can do is support the family the best she can. And never let herself feel sad for herself.... It might be tough, but the smile on her mothers face is enough of a reward to her.