Paranoia

Scene 01: { John speaks to his fiancee on phone }.
John = Oh honey! I'm sorry! I just woke up late ... No! Stay there and wait for. I'm almost ready. I'm coming ... Wait wait wait! You don't believe me! I said I woke up late... Diana! Diana! Diana! ( Diana hangs out ). Oh come on!)
Scene 02: { Someone knocks on the flat's door }
John: Oh come on Diana!  {Rushing to open the door expecting that diana came, but she wasn't Diana}.
Rita : Please! I have to hide. He wanna kill me. Please sir! I'm begging you not to let him in.
John: It's okay! It's okay! Don't be afraid. You're safe here. Just tell me who wants to kill you.
Rita: My brother! My brother wants to kill me. I have to hide!
John: Look at me! Just sit down and let me understand.
Rita: No! No! I can't sit! He'll find me! He'll kill me.
John: No! No! He'll never find you here. I promise you. Trust me.
( Rita sits down)
Rita: He is my brother and he wants to kill me because...
John: because what?
Rita: My father and he forced me to marry with my cousin, but I refused! I can't marry with someone that I don't love. So I run away with my boyfriend and married, and now my brother found me and he wants to kill me...
John= What about your husband? Where is he?.
Rita= I've already called him. He's coming. I have to wait... I can't believe it! My beloved brother wants to kill me...
John= No! Don't worry! You can stay here until your husband arrives.
Scene 03= { Someone knocks on the flat's door }.
Rita: Oh my god! He's here. Don't open the door! Don't let him in, please! He'll kill me.
John: No! No! Don't be afraid! He can't find you here.
( John opens the door )
Diana : I have been waiting for you since the morning? What are you doing?... Who is she?
John: she's...
Diana: hmmm. What a stupid question! This is the reason for you delay, right?
John: No! Diana!. She's not like you think...
Diana: Stop it! Don't say anything! Everything is obvious. I wish I had believed my friends. You men are all the same!
John: Diana please listen!
Diana: I knew it I always had suspicions about you, and you said that I'm insane, and I believed it just because I loved you, but I was right.
John: But you have to listen to me first.
Diana: Everything is obvious. There is nothing to tell me about. You broke my heart, and for what? For her?!.
( Speaking to Rita)
you are... I can understand which kind of women you are.
John: Diana! Stop it!
Rita: I'm sorry! I gotta go !
John: No wait! ( Coming back toward Diana)
why! You made her go!
Diana: Is this what matters you? That I made her go! I can't believe it. You said you loved me. You promised me not to let me down, and I believed you. I,, I,, I hate you. I hate you. But guess what. Thanks god that I discovered the real you are before getting married. I prefer to die instead of being the wife of such a person like you... Just forget about me.
( Taking her fiancee ring off her finger and putting it in John's hand. And then she left)
John: Diana! My darling wait!
Diana: And remember! I will never forgive you.
John: Diana! Diana! ( And then he goes back through the chair and sits) oh! The woman! ( He rushes toward the door, as soon as he opens it Diana enters frightened.)

John: what happened Diana?
Diana: Blood! Blood! She's bleeding! The woman is bleeding! He has a knife! He killed her!
( Johns rushes out, after minutes he comes back)
John: Her brother killed her.
Diana! No you're not merely insane! You need a therapist. You have paranoia. Now I'm gonna leave!
( He takes his ring off his finger and leaves the flat)
Diana: Blood! She's bleeding! He had the knife. He killed her ! I didn't...