Chapter One - Part Two

So any way back to Katie she was getting ready to go to year 7 after Christmas. She liked the comprehensive school she was going to because it was the same as her parents Shannon Kelly and Tom Okwinawe went to so she already knew some of the teachers. She ran down the stairs with a hairbrush stuck in her dark knotty hair. The teachers said she looked nothing like her mum but she looked just like her dad that's why she was very tanned.

***
Summer came running down the stairs and jumped down the last two steps.
"Awww is our little cub excited for tonight" said her mum (Maddy Smith) teasingly.
She said that because her mum used to tease her like that and she thought it was fun.
"well from tonight I won't be a cub anymore I'll be a wolf! "she said proudly.
"even though you've transformed before?" said her dad butting in.
"Rhydian remember that was because the wolfblood was kicking in getting ready to transform and she panicked!! This is her first real transformation" said her mum in a matter of a fact voice.
Summer went into her messy bathroom it was her personal one. It had all the hair products and makeup you could think of but it was only to cover her paleness and she hardly ever wore it. She quickly tied her hair up with a plait going across the side.
"bye mum bye dad! See you tonight! " she said with a piece of toast hanging out of her bag.
It wasn't long before she reached Katie's house. She rang the door bell and Tom Okwinawe opened it
"Hello Mr Okwinawe is Katie ready to go to school yet? " said Summer
Just after she finished her sentence she saw a dark brown messy bun which she recognized as Katie's
"Hey Katie! " Summer said
"Come on Summer bye dad!! " Katie said.
They went the way they always did through the woods they both loved it. Katie can run as fast as Summer! You would think she was a wolfblood herself!!
They arrived at the school but suddenly Summer stopped
"What is wrong? " Katie asked
"Something smells wrong but I don't know what" Summer replied
"Let's just go to form class we're going to be late! " said Katie trying to take Summer's mind off of it.
"OK" Summer replied. The smell had gone something was very VERY wrong