Unified

HIM

Today is a special day for lovers of all sorts, be it wife and husband, boyfriend and girlfriend, friends, parents and kids and etc.

But for me, I'm just home, locked at home.

I've finished my yoga and meditation but I can't seem to relax my senses. I've finished reading the latest book I'm currently reading and seems like time is so slow today. Today is such a boring day.

I badly, badly wanna sneak at Araneta but my manager has warned me not to. Today is a busy day for her with rehearsals, wardrobe rehearsals, etc. There are lots of people that I'd really be noticed when I'd be there. Plus she called me and asked me not to go because people might see us together and might spark curious minds. So much for keeping a relationship lowkey.

Because I'm such a hard headed fool, come night time, I drove to the concert venue. Well, since it's already night time and people are already inside the venue I could sneak in and that I did. From afar, I am really proud of her. I enjoyed watching the show and damn that's how hot and gorgeous and talented she is! She really has that firepower!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and when I checked who the caller is, it was my manager.

"Hello"

"Sabi ko na nga ba"

"Sabi mo na nga ba what?"

"Tsk, ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo!"

"I can't hear you dude, it's too noisy"

"Malamang, e nasa concert ka e. Wag mo nang tapusin ang concert, umalis ka na bago yung last song" my manager instructed me.

"What?! No! I can't do that dude!"

I don't know why my manager is insisting me not to finish the concert when in fact I was able to sneak inside unnoticed and I can assure him I'd be able to sneak outside unnoticed too!

"Where are you? Puntahan kita?" my manager asked.

So I gave him my exact location. I'm not even sure if he'll be able to find me in this sea of thousand of concert goers.

They were already singing there last song when I saw it! Her friend, scrap that, her on screen fiance is acting oh so sweet giving her flowers up on that stage.

I think my yoga and meditation didn't take effect today! I wanna go run up the stage and punch that dude over there! I was about to step forward when someone grabbed me from behind. I was about to shout and retaliate when I realized it was my manager. He half dragged me until we reached his car.

And just as expected, I received a dose of sermon from him.

I was red all over my face, anger written in my eyes because I am so damn mad! The nerve of that dude to do that at itinaon pa niya na Valentines day! I'm also hurt that she never mentioned this to me. Why?! Has she fallen for him? I felt a pang of pain and jealousy in me.

"That's what I'm saying dude, tigas kasi ng ulo mo. Makinig ka din kasi minsan."

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Bakit, alam ba nila?" my manager reasoned.

"She could've said no."

"Malay mo naman hindi lang sya makahindi. Pag-usapan nyo."

"How come she never mentioned this to me?"

"Aba malay ko, itanong mo sa kanya."

I can no longer go out from his car since the people have started to go out from the concert venue. So we agreed to meet somewhere and switch cars. So I drove his car, while he went to where I parked my car. He'll just fetch his companions right after we switch cars.

When I got home, I have been reaching out to her. I've sent her numerous messages and tried calling her after the concert but I got no reply from her. So broken and angry on a Valentines day I fell asleep. Whatever happened to my happiest day yesterday. So much for that.

I was awakened by the sound coming from my phone. I searched my phone and was tempted to end it whoever was calling, I'm still not in the mood to wakeup.

"Hello" I answered still sleepy, without looking who the caller is.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head!"

Suddenly all my senses came to life, and I sat up from bed. It was her!

"May nagsabi sa akin na nagpunta ka daw kagabi. Ang tigas talaga ng ulo mo!"

"Whoa! Wait there. Why shouldn't I go?" I asked her in return.

"So nakita mo?" Instead of answering my question, she also asked me another question.

"Yes, that is so painful Serah!" as I again remembered the pang of pain and jealousy I've felt from last night.

"Kaya nga sabi ko wag ka nang pumunta."

"How come you didn't tell me?"

And she explained that it's all for publicity. And it was a decision from their management. Since his movie is upcoming and also his single or album whatever.

"Why do they have to go that far? Isn't that too unfair on your part?" I am now beginning to hate her management.

"Hayaan mo na. Ayaw mo nun, they don't have any idea about us." she said trying to look at the brighter side of the situation.

"Yeah, that hurts even more. Since we chose this! I can't shout to the world that you're mine and I can't even be showy and it frustrates me."

"Ok na, na tayo lang ang nakakaalam at malalapit sa atin ang nakakaalam kung anu tayo. Don't worry, he is a good friend."

"Really huh?!"

"Hmnnn, why do I get this feeling that you are jealous?" she said teasing me.

"Oh am I? I didn't know you got that right away. Yes I am!"

"Sumusunod lang din naman sya sa instructions e kaya chill ka lang. Whatever happened to your zen?"

"Yeah! I lost it."

"Meron pa mamaya and pati family nya manonood din, ayan ha binigyan na kita ng heads up and please, wag ka nang manood ng live kasi baka.."

"Kasi baka sumugod ako?"

"Yeah, buti andun si sir Panch kagabi or else.."

"Yeah, yeah" couldn't agree more with her.

"I'll watch tonight though. Nobody can stop me. And right after the concert, I'll fetch you. Goodluck tonight Serah. Keep that firepower on!" and he ended the call

HER

She was dumbfounded. Her boyfriend is really hard headed, that once he sets up his mind on a mission, he will and he still will. She does not have any idea how he's gonna do that and how they'll be able to make it tonight, and that's for both of them to figure out.