Real Training (Ch.4)

The next morning I got myself out of bed, got ready and headed out to school. My eyes could barely keep themselves open for the first half of school. Classes were boring and like any other ordinary school which subjects like English, Math, etc....

At lunch I wanted to sit by my own when I suddenly see a whole group get to the same table as me, they were from my class. One with red, spiky hair said.

"You mind if we sat down with you???"

I didn't have anything to lose so I just nodded.
It was him along with 3 other kids.

"Let us present ourselves! Mina Asido!-"

a girl with pink skin and hair said cheerfully making me have a little grin at the moment. The one with red hair introduced himself as well.

"Eijiro Kirishima!"
"Hanta Sero-"
"Denki Kaminari!"

The whole group introduced themselves to me which I thought was a bit weird. Just the fact they decided to sit with me.

For the most part of my life I've always been a loner. I never had any girl friends. My only friend was Izuku. And with time I became kind of boyish, if it wasn't for my long hair people would probably think of me as a guy. Maybe I should cut my hair soon.

"Why do you guys seem interested in even getting involved with me???"

I asked.
Mina spoke with a smile

"you were very cool yesterday! I think you should've gotten a higher score in the tests yesterday!"
"Yeah! Using metal as a hover board! What is your quirk exactly??? Make things float? Make them fast???"

Kaminari asked with a genuine smile wanting to know more. I chuckled and got all of the cans of juice they had gotten for lunch and started levitating them. After a second I left them were they were.

"You Can control metal???? Damm that's some quirk you have!"

Kaminari exclaimed still being impressed.

"It's no big deal really- I've only had it for about 3 years..."

that's when the whole group went silent.

"You barely had a quirk 3 years ago?..."

Sero asked confused and everyone seemed weirded out. I thought they were going to think I was a freak, looks like when I try to do friends I always get them away. But I couldn't lie after what I just said.

"Yeah-... I had it when 12...."

I said in fear, and a bit of embarrassment. Getting accepted through recommendations was very hard.

"That just makes you even cooler!!!-"

the group said in unison and amazement. When I knew they weren't calling me a freak. My eyes glowed.

"Really? I'm sure you all have great quirks too!- I saw you at the tests yesterday- you were amazing too!"
"Aww thanks!-"

Mina said with a smile.

"Want to hang out with us sometime???"

She asked and the group was waiting for my answer.

"Sure- why not?"

I said with a little smile. I realized I had made a new group of friends. It was probably for the best.

Or I was going to be stuck with Uraraka and Izuku for the rest of the year. Hell no, he doesn't trust me, I'm fine with it. I'm just a bit sad he didn't even tell me. Notice my saltiness there.