Meant to be parted

Emily Marie Vance could be seen sitting against the toilet wall, with closed eyes and her expression moulded into as if she was in pain, reliving everything that has happened in her life latley. Reliving everything that happened to her and her sou- who she thought was her soulmate.

He stood infront of her, looking at his coffee stained Tee, his cup of coffee on the floor. He stood there his perfect eyebrows raised, mouth agape , blinking slowly. His head slowly started to raise and started to look for the person who had done this.

He looked up and the first thing he noticed were her green eyes. His eyes were a light shade of grey with silver and blue specks, while hers were green like freshly mowed grass at the start of summer. They stared into each others eyes for God knows how many minutes, mesmerized by their beauty.

It pained her to even think about him. It pained her to no end. But now.... she wanted to feel that pain to complete what she had started. She wanted to remind herself why he had left her. She repeated to herself the words he had told her. Those words which were tearing at her heart over and over again. But she had to do this, she told herself again. That night when he had left her she knew it was over for them. Eventhough she never wanted to believe those words she had to.

It wasn't like the times that they fought silly, this time was different. She could feel it in her veins. Somehow towards the end the guy who made her feel protected from everything was now the guy who she had to be protected from. Her sweet loving boyfriend has gone to the viscous animal who loved abusing and finding happiness in her grief.

"Bye mom, bye dad", she yelled as she left her house, in the background she faintly heard her mom replying "goodbye sweetie, have fun" while shutting the door close.

He was leaning on his sleek black car swiping on his phone, probably playing temple run she thought to herself but stopped thinking altogether when he looked up. He was stunned for a moment and whispered, just for her ears a wow.

He slowly brought him back to his senses when she reached him. He slid his phone into his pocket and leaned away from his car. As soon as she reached him he went and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears and ran a finger along her jaw lightly.

"When did I get so lucky to call an angel mine", he whispered lightly. She blushed brighter than a tomato if possible, but with a stab a braveness leaned in until her glossed lips met his chappes ones.

We were meant to be, she thought to herself. Even her best friend Mark had told her that they were born for eachother when he first met them together. But in the end even he left her.

She opened the door to see him standing in the doorway, looking like her faviorite model, wearing a tuxedo with a bow-tie that matched her dress for prom night. She stood there swooning like a thirteen-year-old while he was checking her out slowly. Her face heats up when he catches her doing the same. "Like what you see?", he asks her with a smirk plastered on his face. "I- I've seen better", she mumbles trying to not let him affect her. An attempt to failure for sure. A year has passed by and she still couldn't control herself around him. Something he said he loved about her. Pure angel, he thought.

He takes a step forward closing the gap between them while snaking an arms around her slender waist making her heart skip a beat. "Have you really?", he whispers lightly. She couldn't think properly with him being this close, let alone form a coherent sentence. Right then she could see every speck of blue and silver linings in his eyes. See how his eyelashes brushed his cheekbones lightly when he blinked. She wished time stopped then. She wanted to stand there looking looking at him forever. She didn't know who leaned in first but they were kissing each other trying to explain their emotions through that kiss.

This is the end, she told herself as she slowly ran the dagger across her left wrist. Seeing the straight and perfect red line dotted with little red beads somehow soothed her. She finally felt relaxed.

Her eyes felt droopy after a while, black dots started covering her vision.

She looked at their photo taken at the beach when he proporsed her, when she had said yes. It was one of those days when she felt like the happiest person in the world. She looked at the photo again to see a drop of blood had stained his face.

She tried to keep her eyes open.

She needed to wipe that drop of blood off, nothing should ruin his beauty, she thought to herself.

The dagger which was held loosely in her right hand fell to the floor with a clink.

His photo became blurred when she looked at it again.She wanted to see him, it was like a need for oxygen.

With the last breath left in her she whispered to no one.

I love you.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Authors Note..

Hey guys!! So....this is my first time writing something like this and I hope you'll accept my flaws and my writings, and please don't be a silent reader and tell me how these are, and if you know some things that you could probably tip me on about please help me. I've just finished my tenth grade is sitting in my home, bored out the fucking galaxy, without internet may I add and don't have any way to spent it than do something creative for others but make it stupid in my own way, and so this began. I'm thinking writting a whole story and if there's somebody who can help me it'd be great, okay......now I'm ranting, sorry I'll stop now.

Luv you guys,
Xoxo Eva🔥💥