1 - New beginnings

Gabriellas POV
I unpackaged my stuff into my new apartment, a new beginning.
I knew things back in America didn't seem to work out for me. And i know my parents were missing me back in Brazil.

Now i am here in Paris "the city of love"
Lets just say my love life hasn't gone well either... Ethen was the last person i was with, we broke up a month ago. He knew me and him would never approve, including how much my parents hated him.

But this is a big step for me, here in Paris , with my bestfriend Kayla, we are both enrolled in the same college.

"Hey gabriella, i'm really not in the mood for unpacking with this empty stomach!" Kayla lyed on her bed looking at our marvelous view of the eiffel tower. Not necessarily infront of us but a few feet, either way it was beautiful & i wouldnt mind waking up to it.

"Lets go eat! Here i have a whole list of places we can go and get lost in already!" Kayla laughed and showed me the list

I looked at the list, there was alot!
"How about Café de Flore? Sounds fancy."

Kayla tied her shoes on "Café de Flore sounds great! I don't care i'm just starving!"

~~
Thiagos POV
My second day in Paris, its such a marvelous place. Here with my bestest friend david. Going to college together, College school starts tomorrow & im nervous.

I lived in brazil most of my life but i decided to try something new, paris is my new thing.

"THIAGOOO! Come come quick you have to see this!"

I ran to david who was on his phone "What is it david?"

He laughed "We have to go to this club! Its one of THE best! Well thats what the reviews are telling me!"

David is a 'i want to have fun' type of guy, he never misses out on an invitation, one call & hes at your doorstep ready to have fun.

"David we have our first day tomorrow! I dont want to go with a hangover on my FIRST day!"

David laughs "C'mon thiago it would be awesome! Maybe we'll find some hot chicas there eh!" I couldnt help but laugh, how much i love having to be in paris with him.

I don't have a girlfriend, My last relationship went downhill, almost got engaged but realized she was cheating on me.

I hope in paris i dont find someone like her. I hope i find a beautiful girl who respects herself and is kind. My ex was the opposite of that.

"Fine david, we MIGHT go! But lets go to the park to play soccer?"

~~
Gabriellas POV
We were at café flore, talking and laughing about what's been going on.

Kayla was throwing the food all in her mouth, not literally.

"You sure were hungry!"

"12 hours gabrielle! Or shall i say it in french? Douze heures!"

We both laughed "Ooh kayla!"

I ate my eggs and ham & took a sip from my cup, i looked up & saw the park, it looked peaceful

"Gabrielle, you see those hot guys right there? Wow i call dibs on the curly-haired guy"

I turned my head to the direction she was looking at and wow they were cute, playing soccer, i see paris has soccer fans here, obviously.

One guy caught my attention, i'm guessing he was friends with the curly haired guy, whatever they were, i just knew i wouldnt see him again.

"-Anyways i was thinking we should go to the club tonight, all college students do it, they go to the club the night before their first day! The club is supposly the best in paris!" Kayla disrupted my thinking but i listened to her

"Sounds great! Lets go then?"

I turned my head to where the hot guy was & i saw he stopped and looked my way, i don't know if kayla saw or if i was exxagerating, but he was staring at me too.

I hoped to see him soon.