After show fun

...i'm so sorry

Honestly just don't read this

(i unpublished this for a reason but then _sad_yemo_69_ and MCRkilljoy13 were talking about this in a thread i was in and i can't bear to disappoint so here we are) 
-

(Frank's POV)

The show finished and the crowd went insane. Everyone was cheering, screaming, clapping, and I think some where even crying.

Gerard high-fived everyone as we walked off stage and headed to the dressing rooms.

"You guys wanna go out for a drink?" Gerard asked.

Everyone agreed except me.

"I gotta restring Pansy." I explained.

Gerard shook his head at me and smiled, "you and that guitar. I swear one day you're gonna shove it up your ass."

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, "you keep on dreamin' loverboy."

He laughed and walked away with the rest of the guys.

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me.

The aftershow buzz was starting to hit me and I could feel a tightness pooling in my lower stomach.

I snaked my hand down and palmed myself slowly through my jeans.

I could feel myself getting hard rather quickly.

I glanced at the door thinking 'the guys should be gone for a while right?'.

I'd have enough time to rub one out.

I quickly peeled off my sweat soaked, skin tight jeans, leaving me in just my underwear.

I palmed myself quicker now, the loss of a layer of fabric making everything feel much more intense.

Soon I grew desperate and I shed my underwear and shirt.

I lay, panting on my bed, thinking about how I really wanted someone to fuck me right now.

Too bad Gerard had already left, or else tonight could've been a lot more fun.

Thinking about it, I realized I didn't have any toys here so I couldn't fuck myself.

I didn't want to just use fingers, but it looked like that was my only option. At least thats what I thought before my eyes inched over to where Pansy was propped up in the corner of the room.

Could I?

No.

But...

No!

My mind crept back to when Gerard said I would end up shoving Pansy up my ass. Well what if I actually did?

Slowly I got up and walked to where she was resting. On my way back to the bed, I grabbed the bottle of lube I always kept for me and Gerard.

I laid down on my back and poured a generous amount of lube onto my fingers, gently tracing them around my entrance.

I pushed two in at once, still being nicely stretched from last nights activities. ;)

I shoved my fingers in and out before adding a third. I brushed against that spot inside that turned me into a moaning mess.

I scissored my fingers quite wide, wanting to get well prepped for this.

When I decided I was ready, I grabbed Pansy and poured lube, lots of it, all over the end, smearing it evenly around the head. (is that what you would call that???? I mean, I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to be writing this tbh)

Slowly, I pushed the head of the guitar into my tightening muscle. This was a stretch. This was definitely a stretch.

I kept pushing it in until I felt it against that spot. I moaned loudly and pushed back slightly.

Slowly and carefully I pulled Pansy back and with a bit more force, shoved her back in.

I moaned quietly.

I repeated these actions, slowly getting a bit rougher, until I felt myself getting close.

Then out of no where I heard Gerard's voice.

"What did I tell you Frankie? I knew this would end up happening."

I jumped, realizing that he was watching me fuck myself with my guitar and I stopped moving it in and out.

I didn't respond, I just whimpered at the fact that the guitar was pressed directly against my prostate.

"Want some help?" Gerard whispered in a husky voice.

I whined and nodded my head quickly.

He rested himself over the guitar and grabbed it, pulling it out slowly before pushing it in rather quickly. I let out loud, whoreish moans, and buried my head deep in my pillow.

He repeatedly thrust the guitar in and out of me, and I could feel my insides being scratched and torn at but I didn't care. Especially not as I felt Gerard shove Pansy roughly against my prostate, leaving it there. He slowly rubbed it against that bundle of nerves and it felt like my whole body was on fire.

"O-oh god! Ger- ah! I'm close!" I chocked out between moans.

Gerard started pumping me rapidly, bringing me closer to my release.

What finally pushed me over the edge was when Gerard looked me dead in the eyes with blown pupils and whispered in a voice that was coated in lust, "Come for me Frankie".

I came all over my stomach with a loud cry and whimpered when Gerard pulled Pansy out.

He just laughed and mumbled, "You kinky motherfucker."

Let's just say the next day, I experienced what hell is. Considering the fact that we had another show that night and I was expected to jump around on stage like a maniac.

And I never did restring Pansy.

--

I-

What did I just-

I mean,,

Why?

Yes I am aware that this was terrible but I wrote it in like, ten minutes and the thing is, I don't care if it's terrible because in all honesty, it shouldn't even exist.

I now have to deal with the fact that I have created this.

I hate this...