𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁
"Stop! "Please don't take my child!" As he dropped on his knees, the youngster shouted out. "I'll murder this baby and make sure you never see it again," the taller boy above him said as he kicked the poor weak boy in the tummy.

Welcome! Hello, and welcome to my new book, High School Mistake! I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did!

Please accept my apologies for not protecting you, FanXing.

In another life, I'll see you.

Xiao Zhan pov

"What are your plans for the infant, boss?"

"Isn't it self-evident that I'm going to murder it?" I replied by placing the infant on the bed. Suddenly, the baby began to wail. "Will you please shut up!" I screamed, but it was in vain. I was ready to slap it when I realized I couldn't. Something inside of me told me to come to a halt. I took the infant in my arms and picked it up. "He's a baby who hasn't done anything wrong, and I shouldn't murder him. He'll be staying with me from now on."

Yibo Pov
I was in tears. "He took my baby, Xichen! He stole my child from me! I couldn't even keep my child safe!"

"It's fine, Yibo; we'll get the kid back as soon as possible."

"It's hopeless, Xichen! My FanXing is already dead, and my baby is already dead!" I cried even harder. "Xichen, my baby is gone...my baby is gone..."

Thank you for reading this new book