𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"I'll make sure to make you scream my name so loud that the whole world can hear you Wang Yibo."

Yibo gulped.

I should feel disgusted but why is that my body is reacting on its own?!

"Can't we do it with a condom?" Yibo asked nervously but afterward when he realized what he had just said he covered his mouth. "So you do give me permission." Xiao Zhan smirked. "That's not what I meant," Yibo said embarrassed.

What have I gotten myself into? Yibo thought to himself.

Xiao Zhan took this Golden opportunity to start taking Yibo's remaining clothes off. Yibo suddenly felt the cold air brushing against his skin. He shivered. That's when Yibo saw that he was naked. "Xiao Zhan!" Yibo said flustered. He tried to cover himself with his hands. "What's there to be embarrassed about? Aren't we a couple?" Xiao Zhan teased. "Shut up!"

Xiao Zhan then started to place hickeys everywhere on Yibo's body. Yibo was a moaning mess. He moaned at every little touch. That's when he felt something enter him. "Xiao Zhan, what did you do?!" Yibo said as moaned in pain. "I'm prepping you baby."
_______________________________
"Your lips are so seductive~ especially your moans~" Yibo felt the huge thing Enter him. "It hurts take it out!" He yelled out in pain. When Xiao Zhan had hit Yibo's spot he gasps and bit his lips refusing to moan. "Ayoo! Yibo! You're home?"

This made Yibo freeze in his spot. "Xiao Zhan take it out! Take it out." Yibo whispered yelled. "But what if I don't want to?" Xiao Zhan smirked. "Let's go to the bathroom shall we?"

"No, let go! I said let go!" Yibo whispered shouted Again. Xiao Zhan carried Yibo to the bathroom ignoring his begs and placed him on the sink counter.

"Yibo are you using the bathroom? I can see the bathroom lights on."

Xiao Zhan took this chance to tease. He moved his mouth to Yibo's buds while his still hard member enters Yibo. "Yeah, I'm using the bathroom right n-ow." Xiao Zhan then started to go faster. "I-I... I'm having a-" Xiao Zhan had started hitting his spot again. "A really bad day and I want some ti-me to myself." Yibo's voice was shaky. He tried so hard not to moan. "Are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Y-es Wei Ying! G-o!"

Xiao Zhan felt himself about to cum. "But why are you sad? Don't you want some comfort?" Wei Ying Asked but he had a feeling that Yibo wasn't sad rather he was probably doing something naughty. He brushed off the feeling and continued to pester his friend. As Xiao Zhan was gonna cum he kissed Yibo to shush him Incase Wei Ying heard. "Mhmm!" Yibo widened his eyes as he felt the hot thick white liquid burst into him. He then just closed his eyes and savored this moment forgetting that he had made love with the person he didn't even "like."

"Ok fine I'm gonna go now." Wei Ying pouted and left the house. Xiao Zhan then carried Yibo to the bathtub and turned on the shower. But before they entered Xiao Zhan took off the last pieces of his clothes. When they entered Xiao Zhan immediately attacked Yibo's lips. The two had a hot make-out kiss under the droplets of water. Although the water wasn't even that hot Yibo felt like his body was burning. (In a good way :>)
ll
Yibo's legs were wrapped around Xiao Zhan while on the other hand, Xiao Zhan was carrying Yibo. "Are you sure we can do it like this?" The worried Yibo asked. "Doesn't matter to me." Xiao Zhan said as he entered Yibo again. Yibo felt the hard object Enter him once again. This time Xiao Zhan made sure to be as rough as possible. "Xiao- ahhhh!" Yibo couldn't bear it anymore so he let out the cutest moans that Xiao Zhan had ever heard from the cute small creature. "Say my name Yibo." Xiao Zhan commanded. "Xiao... Zhan~"

"Now who do you belong to?" Xiao Zhan said while pounding into Yibo mercilessly. "I belong to you~ ahhh~ and only... you!"

"Good boy." Xiao Zhan's thrusts became sloppier and finally, he pulled out and came all over Yibo. The cum had gotten all over Yibo's chest. If it wasn't for the water washing it away Xiao Zhan would've continued to ravish the small bunny. But Xiao Zhan continued anyway. He switched their position and laid Yibo under the water. Xiao Zhan hovers over Yibo as he continued to pound into him. "Xiao Zhan too much... too much!"

Within only a few seconds Yibo came again for probably the fourth time. Xiao Zhan then also came but that wasn't enough. He then switched their position again. And this time Yibo was facing Xiao Zhan's shaft. (Idk how Xiao Zhan managed to move their position into this but fanfic logic so bear with me.)

"You know what to do."

Yibo slowly moved towards Xiao Zhan's hard shaft. After a couple of seconds, he had the whole thing in his mouth. His tongue twirled around the thing as Xiao Zhan groaned. "Just like that. Keep going."

Again Xiao Zhan's white liquid bursted but when this happened it managed to get all over Yibo's face. When seeing this Xiao Zhan's prince immediately got excited again. "Let's continue for a few more rounds shall we?"

Yibo couldn't resist and nodded.

There ya go! Since I made you guys wait for so long here is a chapter that only involves them doing it and nothing else.

"Every day is every day." -Lan Wangji

or is this too?

"Every day means every day." -Lan Wangji