UA test

Intro begins

There standing on a cliff near the ocean is a young man. Looking out with his E/c eyes and determine face. As he checks his phone to see a imagine of a one of many blueprints for different projects.

Then it shows in his house with many different pictures, of him graduating college and universities in many different majors. As well he comes face to face with All Might.

Next shows him walking towards UA with a determined look on his face. As he goes into his workplace and begins his work. As his peers and even teacher stares at him in awe by what he makes.

As well after that he is shown looking at a hologram of a suit along with the power source the arc reactor. Then test flying the suit in the light of day.

Finally it shows him asleep in his desk as his mom puts a blanket on him.As the camera then shows the helmet in different colors along with a picture of Y/n and his dad smiling.

Intro ends

The day came that Y/n was waiting for the last few 10 months. Where his journey to be in UA began. He still trained his body by taking out the garbage that was in the beach. Though when he saw electronics he took them apart and see if there was anything he could use. As well any useful metals and cables he can utilise in his projects.

He finished cleaning up the beach in 3 months and the rest he study and training with Felicia in CQC. During the time where he didn't have much to do. He went over his designs and calculations and other formulas to make sure that they are right since this is dangerous. For if there is a wrong move when making the arc reactor it could explode in his face as well take a good amount around it's blast radius.

Y/n now stood in front of the prestigious UA academy. He didn't apply for the hero course yet. Since he wants to make a company of his own. As well to gather the necessary materials for his "MK1 prototype". He instead applied for the support course and was ready to show them what he's made off. But he didn't let himself be overconfident, since that's not who he is. It also was because being overconfident and underestimating others would be anyone's downfall.

Still after all the work he did and proving not just to himself, but others that he has what it takes. Y/n will show them that quirks aren't everything and aren't important to succeed.

Y/n:*thought* I know, this will mark the beginning for me. To not only make my own company but also my mission to be the first hero without a quirk. I know the journey ahead will be full of challenges and there are those who will try to stop me. But no matter what I will win.

Y/n then took out in his pocket a picture of him as a small child. Next to him is his father as they work on a invention. It brought a small smile on his face.

Y/n:*thought* Dad I wish you were here with me. But I know, wherever you are dad. That I hope I'm making you proud right now.

After that was said, he put the picture away and walked forward with purple and determination in his eyes. As his journey to become Iron Man has truly began.

In the monitoring room.

Looking at the many different screens where the teachers of UA academy observing a different zone. As they were impressed by what they saw the students did. Though they notice something different about the robots they usual use. Like they are more accurate and are using real tactics. One instance they saw it was when they saw when a kid with a explosion quirk tried to destroy a 3 pointer only to get ambush and a dummy missile hit him.

Midnight: It is just me or are the robots giving these kids a good fight.

Present Mic: Yeah what's up with that?

Power loader: Oh that's because a kid who is applying for the support course did this.

Everyone look at power loader except for two. As All Might knew who he is talking about. For Nezu smile as he cough to bring their attention back.

Nezu: That is true. Find the Name Y/n L/n and it will be all clear.

The rest did and when the found the young man. Silence radiated the room as they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Aizawa: Is this for real?

PL: It's real Aizawa. I checked and call his professors and they all had nothing but praise for him. As I agree with their statements.

Vlad: Bioengineering, chemistry, biology, engineering, programming he even is well verse in forensics. That's just the tip of the ice berg.

All Might couldn't help but smile at what Y/n was able to achieve in his life.

All Might: Indeed, which made these achievements more impressive that he doesn't have a quirk.

Midnight: No quirk how's that possible?

Aizawa: Midnight you forget even before quirks, there are those who are shown to be prodigies. Like what we are seeing right now. Y/n has shown to be a kid with extreme intelligence to be able to achieve all this.

PL: Agree. Y/n was able to improve their combat abilities, not just that but also improve on their network to make a hive mind. To exchange data and tactics how to combat and learning from others experiences. He manage to do it in all two hours.

The rest were very impressed by what Y/n was able to achieve in that time frame. As they continue to view the rest of the kids. When the Zero pointer approached the girl with the gravity quirk, who was trapped under rubble as the rest ran away. The robot look around as it raised it's robotic hand on the rubble. The staff were about to interfere until they saw it lifted the rubble off her. As well helping her up and moved her into a save location. When it knew she was saw it moved on to continue to look for others.

Vlad: That was unexpected.

Nezu: True, but it proves to them that this career won't be easy as it seems. As well Y/n seem to put a few programs in case something like this happen.

PL: It could be. Still the kid is something else.

Nezu nodded in agreement with Power Loader. As when the exams were over he look over Y/n's paper. He was amazed when he first saw what he achieved. Nezu is a very intelligent being, to see a student like Y/n was a nice fresh change. He knew the kid passed with flying colors, but instead of receiving a letter. Nezu had something else in mind.

Y/n would get a surprise when the day the letter would be sent.