14

“You want us to snoop around in their rooms, don’t you?” you asked Nezuko. She glanced away, before looking up at you and nodding eagerly.

You shook your head. “That’s invading people’s privacy, Nezuko,” you scolded lightly. She furrowed her brows at you huffing softly.

Of course, you’d be lying if you weren’t curious… but that would be a pretty bad thing to do.

Nezuko grabbed your sleeve. You looked down and saw her holding up a finger.

“One…?”

She nodded.

“One… room?”

She nodded again.

You folded your arms, hesitating. You were… curious.

“We’re not going to snoop,” you finally told her. “We’re just going to see what the inside is like.”

She nodded, her eyes lighting up again.

Now, which room to choose…?

A wild INTERACTION appears!

Tanijiro

“Of course you’d want me to look in your big brother’s room first.”

Nezuko opened the door and pulled you into Tanjiro’s room.

It was… very plain. There was nothing very noteworthy about it except from the fact that it was extremely neat.

You weren’t too surprised. Tanjiro had always seemed like a pretty simple guy.

You walked into the room and sat on the bed. Despite the room being extremely ordinary, it still felt warm and welcoming, almost like Tanjiro was still there.

The only thing sort of out of place was Tanjiro’s jacket on the bed. Without thinking, you reached out and picked it up. It was just as warm as the room.

You were filled with an overwhelming urge to sniff it.

Wait, no, that was creepy. Plus, Nezuko was here. The urge was pretty strong, so you just set the jacket on the bed and stood.

“Come on, let’s go.”

Inosuke

“Can’t say I’m very surprised,” you mumbled, looking around the room. “This place is a pigsty.”

Nezuko blinked in shock as she poked her head into the room, looking around. You tiptoed your way into the room, very tempted to help him clean the place up. You didn’t, though, suspecting this was how he liked the place.

You didn’t really find anything too interesting, other than a rather freaky boar mask in his closet. After chasing after Nezuko in it for a few minutes, you put it back and left the room.

Zenitsu
Zenitsu’s room was just a smaller version of his apartment. Small, cute, and yellow. It was a bit disheveled, but you had a feeling Inosuke’s room would be even messier.

You decided to help him pick a few of the clothes on the ground.

You ended up cleaning the entire room. Whoops.

But, in the process, you found something legendary.

A onesie. A Pikachu onesie, to be precise.

It was Zenitsu’s size, too. Oh, goodness, did he actually wear this? Like, frequently?

You silently put it away. The thought of Zenitsu wearing something as cute as this was enough to move you to tears. You vowed you would see him wear it someday.