Invitation

Aph's POV
Katelyn: "So what else?"

Nana:"Kitties!"

Katelyn:"No!"

Nana:"Aww, why not?"

Katelyn:"Don't you remember what happened last time?"

Nana:"....oh...well...It won't happen again! I swear!"

Aph:"That black cat almost killed everyone!"

Y'all didn't know but Katelyn is planning a party, a high school party. She does one every year.

She likes to plan parties but sometimes it goes wrong. Especially with Nana.

Last year, Katelyn allowed Nana to bring her pet cat but since Nana is sweet and all she decides to bring stray cats that she found on the streets. Without anyone knowing, she hides them somewhere in Katelyn's house and who knows how it even happened but everyone started screaming.

Then all the cats started attacking everyone. Nearly killing them to death.

Nana:"White wine!"

Katelyn:"Red wine!"

Aph:"How about we ask people before buying it?"

Katelyn:"Huh?"

Aph:"We can ask everyone if they prefer white wine or red wine"

Nana:"What if it's a tie?"

Aph:"Let's just buy both instead"

Katelyn:"Alright!"

>Lunch Time!!!<

I couldn't stop staring at Aaron. He was sitting all by himself. I would love to join him but he would refuse to let me. He would always tell me "I don't want to embarrass you. If everyone sees you with me they might hate you"

I really don't give a crap about what people would think about me. I only care about Aaron. He means so much to me.

Katelyn:"Ok, so I gave everyone an invitation but I still need to-"

Aphmau:"Everyone?"

Katelyn:"Yeah"

Nana:"Jocks, class clowns, Artists, Nerds, Bullies, Cheerleaders, Gangsters, Popular kids, Tomboys, Emos, Loners, Athletes, Teacher's pets, Autistic Kids, Gamers, mean girls, bad boys, foreigners, hipsters, hippies, troublemakers, peacemakers, cool kids, intellectuals, gangsters, wangsters, "ghetto kids", stoners/slackers, girly girls, scenesters, scene kids, punks, preps, etc"

(I copied and pasted so some of them might be on there twice)

Aph:"Ok, first of all, You didn't have to name everyone. Second, give me an invitation"

Katelyn:"Why?"

Aph:"Just give me one!"

Katelyn:"Alright! Here"

Aaron's POV
As I was walking to my locker I heard some laughter behind me. I try to ignore it but I couldn't. Then someone starts yelling at me.

???:"HEY LOSER!"

Ignore him....just ignore h-

???:"Are you invited to the party?"

Party? Why would he care?

???:"You know, Aphmau is going to be there"

......Aphmau? She's going to be at the party?

???:"I BET YOU WON'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER!! I'M GOING TO MAKE HER MINE AND-"

Aph:"And what?"

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!

???:"Uhh..."

Aph:"Look Gene! I'm tired of you bullying Aaron!"

Gene:"Look! I'm just telling him the truth!"

Aph:"That you don't have a chance with me? Cause you really don't"

Aph's POV
As Gene walks away angrily, I approach Aaron. It's adorable seeing his face get all red.

Aph:"Hey handsome~"

Aaron:"H-hey!"

Aph:"Oh come on, Aaron! You don't have to be nervous around me anymore~"

Aaron:"I-I know b-but it's just that this never h-happened before"

Aph:"Hm?"

Aaron:"All girls think that I'm weird and think that I won't have a chance with anyone"

Aph:"Aaron...don't listen to them!"

Aaron:".....but-"

Aph:"Look!"

Before I could even say anything I quickly look around to make sure that there is no one around. Luckily, we were the only ones in the hallway.

Aph:"We had sex before, didn't we?"

Aaron:*Blushes* "Y-yeah"

Aph:"So don't listen to those hoes!"

I take out a blue envelope and I show it to Aaron. He just looks at me confused. All I did was smirk at him.

Aph:"Katelyn is throwing a party at her house"

Aaron:"...Ok?"

Aph:"And you're invited"

Aaron:"....You're joking....right?"

Aph:"Nope!"

I know that Aaron has never been invited to a school party so it must be really shocking for him.

Aph:"Here!"

I give him the envelope. He takes it and looks at it.

Aph:"Hope to see you there" *Winks*

As I turn around I start blushing hard. I really like Aaron! And I REALLY hope that he shows up at the party.

Aph:"Oh! And one more thing"

He looks at me, blushing lightly.

Aph:"Just dress casual, I don't want you to worry about what to wear since this is your first high school party"

Aaron:"Heh! D-don't worry! It's not like I was going to ask my sister about what to wear to this party since it's my first time"

I start to chuckle. He's quite a dork. But he's my dork.

Aaron's POV
"Heh! D-don't worry! It's not like I was going to ask my sister about what to wear to this party since it's my first time"

DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT???

I'm such an idiot! She probably thinks that I'm going to ask my lame sister!

Pfft! There's no way that I'm actually going to ask her for advice. No way.

♧♧♧

Aaron:"PLEASE MELISSA!!!!"

Melissa:"OK FINE!!! NOW LET GO OF MY LEG!!!!"

Aaron:"Oh...sorry"

Melissa:"You're acting like a 4 year old"

Aaron:"Please don't tell Aphmau about this"

Melissa:"Why? Are you scared that she's going to think that you're childish?" *Smirks*

Aaron:"N-NO! Now help me!"

Melissa:"Alright alright alright"

Yes I did ask my sister for advice. But she knows what to do since she was invited to many parties....unlike me. She was really popular in high school, just like Aphmau!

I just hope nothing goes wrong at the party.

OK! I CAN'T BELIEVE I TOOK FOREVER TO DO THIS!!! ITS BEEN SINCE FEBRUARY THE 9th THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING ANYTHING!!!! THIS IS THE MOST MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK I EVER HAD!!! 😤😤 Anyways, I hope y'all liked it and sorry for the LONG wait!

985 Words