A Day Of Fun *SMUT*

• Dedicated to Emma

This imagine is for Emma :) Hope you enjoy it.

bae.

*WARNING: DIRTY CONTENT 13+ AGES ADVISED

You and Luke were getting ready for your date to the amusement park today. Being it was summertime in Australia, you chose your favorite mahoghany colored top with some white high-waisted shorts. Descending upon the stairs, you saw Luke enter from the door dripping in sweat from the blazing heat.

You thought about how amazing he looked in his NIRVANA tank top and shorts and immediately bit your lip in hope you wouldn't start pooling in your pants.

"Emma, did you hear me? What's wrong with you? You have just been staring at me since I walked in. ARE YOU HAVING A STROKE?!"

You gave Luke a forced smile and a light chuckle. "Haha, no Luke I'm absolutely fine. But I'm thinking of how you look so sexy babe."

Then, the exhausted, pained look that Luke was holding was transformed into a smirk that the both of you knew all too well. Slowly, you walked back up the stairs, swaying your body as Luke followed as if he was your tail.

You knew Luke was drooling and struggling to keep his hard down, so you took advantage of it. At the top of the stairs you harshly dragged Luke to the bedroom and pulled him close to tease him before pushing him down onto the bed. Usually Luke would be one to take over by now but somehow he was showing vulnerability today. Then you took his shirt off and blindfolded him just before slowly sliding down his briefs making him moan your name.

"Ju-Just do suh-something-ng Emma, please."

Instantly, you put your hand the base of his length and your mouth at the tip which made Luke almost scream at the top of his lungs. You went faster and faster until you felt him throb. You pulled off and he lifted his head up and asked blankly," Why did you stop, Emma?"

In return, started to undress until Luke sat up and grabbed your arm.

You had forgotten about tying his hands up to the headboard and now you were going to get a taste of your own medicine.

All of a sudden, you were on the bed, having your clothes ripped off by Luke and hands being tied tightly to the headboard.

"You know," Luke laughed. "Daddy wouldn't be treating you like this if you just went to the park with me and listened like a good girl."

You were only left in your bra and underwear and the wetness was building up by your core. Luke grabbed his phone and texted someone before quickly getting a response back. The smug look on his face let you know that this time was going to be one that you will definitely remember.

With one hand, Luke rubbed furiously at your clothed core making you a moaning mess.

"I see Daddy Luke has been taking good care of you Emma." you heard a new voice say.

Michael.

All your focus on Michael, you hadn't realized Luke had already taken off your panties and lined up with your entrance. He thrusted deep and hard having you yell his name as you were sent into a wave of pleasure.

Soon, your stomach had tied into a knot and you could feel your orgasm coming close. And Luke's.

"LUKE!!!" you shouted as you were showered with euphoria as you and him rode out your highs.

"Well. That was hot."

Shit. Michael was here too.

"Hmm, allow me to show you how it actually is done." Michael said.

He spread your legs and dove his face onto your still sensitive core causing you to pull tightly at the restraints and curse loudly.

"FUCK MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD, FUCK!"

His fingers also plunged into you at a fast pace making you ready for your second orgasm of the day. Unfortunately, Michael had sensed your close and pulled out and stop making you whimper. His hard was long and nothing short of what you expected. Without warning, he passionately thrust into you, making the room fill with profanities. Some love bites were left on your neck as he tried to muffle his deep moans. In the corner, Luke had been taking care of himself while watching this scene you and Michael were playing.

While the amusement park was being filled with people, you and Michael were getting ready for orgasms to set free. Your walls clenched around his length causing him to release his load into you, and you following shortly after him.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, to open them and find both guys fully dressed and your bonds released.

"Hey, if you guys do this anytime soon, feel free to call me back." Michael winked as he left through the front door.

"Amusement park is out of question, isn't it?" Luke said with a giggle.

"Yes, and instead, we will stay home and watch Netflix and cuddle for the rest of the day, Luke." you answered.