Chapter 1- Who's Marry?

It was a cold winter day i sat at home trying to bring myself to get out of my house. I sighed as i stood up and left my house. It has been a week since i have been to school i was feeling down and didint want to go but today i new i had to go. I Walked to school it was about a 10 minute walk to school me living downtown and all but i finally got there and on time to who new? Anyway i get there and go to all my classes before i new it it was lunch i went to the cafetria and grabed some food. I turned around and looked all the tabels were full cause all the new kids that transfured there. I sighed as i looked around and stooped as i saw a girl with blond hair sitting with a girl with short Brown hair they looked like they would let me sit with them so i Walked over to them and tapped on the blond girls sholder. She turned around i spoke may voice very shaky "is this seat taken?" I asked "no u can sit here" she replied. I sat down "my names luna" the blond one said "my name is marissa" the one with short Brown hair said. "Im marry" i said happy to know they like me. A girl sat in front of me she had Long Brown hair and was shorter then me "hi Im lana." We all said hi and were happy to great our new friend.