ch13 Dreams

A skeleton runs as pink tendrils fill the area. Blood and dust leaks down the walls of the never ending hallways. He takes a left turn and runs and runs. He tries to make it away. Tries so desperately. And yet...it catches them. He gets lifted by the tendrils. He screams as the hallway falls away. In it's place is a large gaping mouth full of sharpened teeth. A gigantic eye looks at him and he hears a raspy voice.

"You're fear allows me to enter your mind." The creature says as it digs a tendril into the skeletons skull. He tries to scream but no sound comes out

You're obligation allows me to control you hands." It says and his hands move in small jerking motions.

"You're reason allows me to break your eyes." It says as it digs two tendrils in it's eyes.

"You're guilt allows me to loosen you're neck." It says as he hears a cracking noise.

"You're expectations allow me to hide the truth." It covers his mouth. Suddenly everything is gone and the skeleton sees another skeleton staring at a flower. It wears many different colors and glasses that say Fr-esh. It turns to him and he hears the same voice.

"You're tendencies have allowed me to make you." It says and pink tendrils wrap around him and drag him into the darkness as he screams.

Fresh waked up in a sweat. He looks around in fear and shock. That guy was being hunted by the parasite. But who was that? Fresh didn't understand. It was almost as if the parasite side of him was trying to tell him something. He slowly lays back down and looks over to see joker asleep in the armchair. He sighs. Joker had been bunking with him ever since he became part of the crew. Fresh closes his eyes slowly and falls back to sleep. As he sleeps a shadowy person grins down at him.

"Tommorow.......Tommorow you and this fake multiverse will die. And I will show you how a true creator acts.

That nightmare scene was inspired by a quote from spookys jumpscare mansion. Cuz that quote from the weird bull thing is ominous as fluff to me. Everything the parasite says is a quote from the bull thing. I thought it fit well.