The 2nd Dimension Receives Warning

Meanwhile in the 2nd dimension, the north part of the resistance were locked in a cell. "This is just great." Xavier 2 said. "We decide to the right thing and we end up in a cell." Laban 2 complained. "How are we gonna escape?" Hae-jin 2 asked. 

Just then, the three of them felt the door getting unlocked. It was Valt Aoi 2, Nika Aoi 2, Toko Aoi 2, Koji Konda 2, Hayao 2, Kimeru 2, and Kit Lopez 2. The west and east part of the resistance have come to save them. Valt 2, Koji 2, Hayao 2, and Kimeru 2 were wearing indigo and blue bodysuits with different linings. Toko 2 was wearing a blue warrior shirt and sea green sleeved pants. Nika 2 was wearing a pink shirt with magenta pants. Kit 2 was wearing a dark green bodysuit with a dark orange jacket. 

"We're here to rescue you three." Valt 2 said. "You mean it?" Laban 2 asked. "Yes." Kit 2 answered. "We also picked up three members of the central part of the resistance to help." Koji 2 replied. It was Aiger 2, Ranjiro 2, and Fubuki 2. "Fubuki taught us how to take down Phoenix bots." Aiger 2 said. "It was cool." Ranjiro 2 said. "They learn fast." Fubuki 2 said. 

Then, everyone heard a voice coming from Fubuki 2's communicator. "Naru to Fubuki, come in." the voice said. It was Naru 2's voice! "Naru to Fubuki, COME IN! Can you hear me?" Naru 2 communicated. Fubuki 2 picked up his communicator and responded. "I hear you loud and clear Naru." Fubuki 2 answered through the communicator. "What's wrong sis?" Aiger 2 asked. "I received word from the south part of the resistance telling me the Phoenix bots have entered the first dimension." Naru 2 told them. "WHAT?!" Ranjiro 2 asked shocked. "Yes. It's true." Naru 2 replied. "Tell the south part of the resistance to head to headquarters. We're on our way." Fubuki 2 ordered her. "Yes commander. Signing off." Naru 2 responded.

"Who was that?" Nika 2 asked. "It was Naru. She communicated with us to let us know the Phoenix bots have entered the first dimension." Fubuki 2 answered. "WHAT?!" everyone except Aiger 2 said shocked. "Yes. This isn't time to escape." Aiger 2 said. "Aiger's right. It's time to make our move." Ranjiro 2 agreed. "Let's report to headquarters now!" Fubuki 2 commanded. "Yes commander!" everyone responded as they headed to headquarters.