Chapter 2

(Three months later)

Richie's POV 

*three months later* 

 I was walking to class with Eddie when I was pulled a side from him by beverly. "Hey Bev what's up?!" I asked. "Oh nothin it's just I noticed that you've been blushin when ever we talk about him." She said as her girl friend Eren started to walk up to us (Eren is one of my oc's for this so please don't freak out i will put a picture of her. ) "Hey babe whats up?" Bev said to Eren. "Nothin much but, but the sky." She joked. We all laughed at the joke she made. I caught up with Eddie and we continued to walk to class. We got to class 30 minutes before the teacher did, so we made drawling contest for 10 minutes so before the teacher came in the class.

Eddie's drawling

Richie's drawling

Richie's drawling

Respect to who drew these drawings

Eddie's POV

We showed each other our drawings and we got Beverly to judge since all of our classes were changed. We both ended up winning the chalange since she likes stitch and skate boarding. She than left the room to go make out with Eren so that just left me and Tozier so we just started to play truth or dare it was his turn and I chose dare, "I dare you to kiss me." He said getting closer to me. I took a puff from my inhaler and closed the gap between me and Richie. "OH MEH GAWD!" We pulled apart as we heard Bev and Eren scream. 'Oh no.' I thought as I my ears went red. "Well that was something wasn't it Ed's huh?" Richie said rubbing the back of his neck. I only blushed harder if that were even possible. "Hey uh Ed's you good you look a lil red." Richie commented trying to hold back a laugh "Shut it Tozier!" I said embarresed. "So are we a thing now?" Richie asked. "Yeah I guess so." I said smiling.

Heheh cliff hanger what will happen to them? We may never know. 

Alright so imagon a girl with semi- short hair brown, green eyes, very depressed, try's to be very happy, bisexual. And here is a pic of

Very depressing right, (I come up with very depressing characters and i don't know why

Very depressing right, (I come up with very depressing characters and i don't know why.)her mom works double jobs, her dad left when she was three years old, she has one brother who is in the third grade. She's seventeen years old. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Word count~485