Chapter 1

Detective Jamar Abioye in MM
________________________________________________________________________________
Main House, Cupertino California📍
UTC-6:00 p.m. 🕕
Tatiania's POV

I walk in the door from work around 6 p.m. I'm used to walking into chaos but I hardly hear a whisper. "Hello! I'm home!" I yell looking around the corner. When nobody came to the door asking for food or a new game, I immediately knew something was wrong. I slowly walked towards my kitchen when I noticed a strange man sitting at my island with my kids surrounding him, all of them looked stressed out so I decided to made my presence known.
"Can I help you sir?" I asked wondering as to why he was in my kitchen.

"Good evening ma'am. My name is Detective Jamar Abioye, and I'm here because we got an anonymous call that accused you of child endangerment and child abuse." He explained after shaking my hand. After going through the formalities I started to ask my questions, "So how long have you been on my property detective Abioye?" I inquired curious as to how long he was talking to my kids.
"I've been here since noon. And Ma'am if I may-"
"I'm sorry to interrupt but did you say noon. As in twelve o'clock pm. As in you've been alone with my kids for six hours with out a lawyer or adult other than you present." I asked. Really wondering how he got into my house when today is Wednesday.
"Detective, who was in the house when you came inside?"
"Umm there were a few toddlers and all of these kids here. Oh and a baby. And one of the kids left around 4:30. " He answered with confidence. "Ah, about that-" I heard. I turned to the voice and noticed it was my half-brother Derek. I waited for a longer explanation. "I went to pick up Diona because the babysitter said her fever spiked again. And when I got there she had all the kids ready to go so I took them." He answered shifting his eyes everywhere but to mine.
"Ok but that doesn't explain why all the kids were home before lunch."
"I was getting to that jeez. I called Roman during his free period to tell him what happened and he asked if I could check him out."
"And you DID! For what." I asked my anger level slowly but surely rising.
"I lost a bet to him. So I decided to cash in my debt."
"I have a few questions; one: where is he?"
"At his basketball game!" Penny said excitedly walking into the kitchen. "He's at basketball PRACTICE." Tandy said, correcting her. "His game is Saturday .", Theresa chimed in with her twin.
"Ok. Now that we have that cleared up, Detective may I speak to you in my office."
"Certainly ma'am."

Once we stepped into my office and got situated he started his questions.
"Ma'am like I said earlier I e been here around six hours. And during that time I have inadvertently questioned the kids, and I do not believe you are abusing them or anything that of the sort." He concluded. I sat there and thought about who would try to do this to me. "Detective, I understand what the person said but is it not protocol to call CPS or anybody within that organization?"
"It is protocol, but I decided against it because of how different your house was compared to the real child endangerment or abuse cases we get. You have baby gates in the stairs and locks on the cabinets and a plethora of other safety items that are used to protect kids from harms way. That is why I didn't call CPS."
"Thank you Detective Abioye, now if you'll excuse me. I have to go revoke some privileges." After I finished my statement I heard a very light knock and a bang on a door I installed in my office that connected to the kids playroom.
"Yes-" I called out. All I heard back was a very small voice say, "Tete" followed by a whole lot of gibberish. "Hold on Ty. I'm coming."
"Well ma'am I see that you are extremely busy so I'll get out of your way." The detective said as he stood up.
"Derek! Come walk Detective Abioye to the door please!"

——————
Dedicated to @Asma_broWnskinlOve
How was it??
I'm pretty terrible at this so some nice help would be wonderful!
Bye 👋!