Seven Years Later...

A man was sent to train the next heir to the Vongola family, but he saw zombies and was quick to check and saw the Sawada house hold was destroyed and no one has lived there for seven years. He looks around and saw his student plus others.

He saw one swing a sword and cut the head off while a girl collects the head into a duffle bag while a boy punches the head off and what looks to be his sister collects it. Another boy used his tonfus to hit the head off and another girl collects it.

He then saw his student in the middle of five thousand zombies with his eyes closed before he opens them and glows orange where the zombies were gone with heads still there before the inner zombies were frozen in place and heads in a bag.

'What the heck?!' He looks closer and saw six zombies walking like a human towards them all making him to be shocked as two hugs his student who smiles as he then just noticed his clothing is royalty ones while one girl is dressed like a real kunochi.

One is like a swordsman, one looks like a kyuubi, one looks like a mini-Fon, one looks like a snake and one looks like a boxer. He was very confused to what is going on as he saw his student feed the two zombies a brain from his very own bag making them to be very happy really.

He follows them secretly and saw they're 'base' and they entered it as the windows showed a good view inside and saw his student sitting on a throne making him to be confused until he heard they're talk and was more shocked as that's impossible.

"That was fun!"

"Extrem fun! Got a extremely lot of zombie brains!"

"I say we do it in another city! Who knows if we can find other children and teach them the very same thing!"

"Hn. Herbivores be quiet. Need quiet or else." (Be quiet before we get zombies at our home. We need the quiet or else we'll be dead.)

"Now, now, senpai. We know about that, but if it wasn't for those two, then we couldn't talk like we normal would. We owe them one really."

"We also got a lot of clothing and food as well, too! Oh! And a lot of electronics and jewelry as well, too!"

"Someone is watching us. A human adult." He chose to show himself and everyone was very shocked.

"Renato Sinclair I take it." He nods to his student and explains why he is there.

"Not happening. They casted me out when they sealed my abilities up and that bastard isn't my papa since he abounded me and mama cause he never did cared for us both really and I'm not going to be killing my lovers." Renato was shocked.

"Lovers?! That's impossible really! It's not possible for a child to be born really!" His student can tell he's telling the truth.

"Then why did it say in the civilian world that Giotto, my ancentor had married a evolution zombie and had a son with her?" Renato looked shocked and saw the very information himself.

"B-But how did the child survive?! No hybrid between the two thanks to experiments being done had showed any of the sole child or children ever surviving! How did his?!"

"Brains of follow zombies kept the child alive." Renato sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose.

"The 'fourth' son is not related to the Nineth and your father can't take over since he's in charge of the CEDFE, a branch of the main Vongola which left only you to inherit the family really." His student snorts.

"Like I care. They shouldn't have sealed my abilities! I was very  much massively bullied and it did nothing against the attraction of it! If it wasn't for my lovers, then we would of been dead!" Renato sighs and shows a file and allows one of the other children take it.

"It says that the seal is to be very much removed and allow the one casted out to be brought back into the family. I don't even think those damnna it Vindice would agree with this. Even if it's signed to do so, he's still been casted out and can't come back into the family.

It's not possible really." Renato sighs and wonders what to do really as this is not going to be a good thing really at all as he looks like he is close to pulling his hair out of his head really all because of Iemitsu's stupidity really for all of this.