Bro

Mineta POV  - Hi I'm Mineta and I have a crush on someone in the Baku squad. But let us start from the beginning. When I got into UA  High I was so excited to meet the other UA High students. I got put in class 1A  and there were pretty hot people in class 1a. By the way guys I'm gay. Well when I was looking around I thought that it would be a good idea to go say hi to Bakugo but it ended up with him saying"go away you damn pervert before I kill you" but Kirishima said" well that's not very heroic of you Bakugo."I just walked away from them but I found this extremely hot guy. I walked over to him and introduced myself to him . Well His name is Denki and he is really nice person. Me and Denki became really good friends but I have not told him I'm gay. I acted like I liked girls but I really didn't but I did it so I can hang out with him.

Denki POV - Well Mineta is really nice but he doesnt know one thing about me and that is that I'm gay. (Embarrassed)Well when I met Mineta I had a big crush on him  and still do but I don't know how to tell him. (Worried)What if he rejects me, what if he's not gay, what if he likes someone else. I shouldn't worry about that right now. Well I just act like I'm straight because Mineta acts like he is. (Quietly to himself) What if he thinks im straight and that is why he would act like that around me. (Talking to Bakugo) Ummm... Bakugo how do you tell your crush you like them. (Bakugo) Why the fuck you asking me you should ask Kirishima because I don't have time for that shit.(Talking to Kirishima) Kirishima  ummm.. how do you tell your crush you like them. (Kirishima) Well you  ummm....... Well you just say it if you can't you could ask someone to do it for you. (Towards Kirishima) Kirishima can you make a promise to not tell anyone my secret if I tell you. (Kirishima) Yeah dude you can tell me anything. (Towards Kirishima) Well Kirishima.... I'm gay and I have a big crush on Mineta.(Kirishima)  Dude I will support you with any problems if people make fun of you and are you going to tell Mineta you have a crush on him. (Talking to Kirishima) Well I was going to ask you if you could ask him for me. (Kirishima) Yeah I'll do it for you dude.
Mineta POV - I'm going to talk to Kirishima to tell him my secret and ask him to do something for me.(Talking to Kirishima) Hey Kirishima I got to tell you something but you must keep it a secret ok dude. (Kirishima) Yeah what is it dude. (Towards Kirishima) Well I'm gay and have a giant crush on Denki. And could you tell him I like him Kirishima. (Kirishima) Yeah I will dude I'll support you if somebody finds out about this ok. (Towards Kirishima) Ok thanks dude.

Sorry about the cliffhanger     UwU