Seoho | Cheater (part 2)

I couldn't drift my mind away, if anything the voices in my head screamed louder than it has ever screamed before. All I hear now is pure anger, I hear the inner voice of a woman who has been torn down and broken to pieces. Now, she wants nothing but her revenge.

And I will get my revenge at any cost.

Poor Seoho, how pathetic of him to underestimate me. Just because I have been quiet does not make me weak. Has he ever considered about how I would have felt about the fact that he has been cheating on me?

It's been 2 weeks since my discovery, Seoho had moved out of my house and Seulgi and I officially broke off our friendship there's just one problem...Seoho and I haven't officially broken up yet.

Maybe I should call him up and tell him to meet me in a café where we can officially break up? My inner angel suggests

Or how about we use this to our advantage.  I smirk knowing that my dark side maybe bringing a good proposal to the table, I won't reject it.

Today is Friday,  Seoho  goes clubbing every Friday at Songnam club maybe ill have a little fun tonight.

_________

I enter the club, the stench of alcohol and the male energy quite  surrounding and uneasy but ill make do for one night. 

I look around for a familiar face  and smirk in victory when I see him, now it doesn't bother me that he has girls all over him. I shimmy my way over to him and sit on the bar stool next to him and in an instant he notices me, pushing his hoes aside he looks up at me and smirks

"Aww is little y/n trying to act like a big girl?" He cooes at me

"Awww did little seoho finally grow some balls?" I retort back

"Well I have you know that-"
"Excuse me miss but would you like to dance with me?"  Seoho was cut off by a very handsome looking boy, he was tall, slender and had really charming dimples.

"Sure" I accept his offer and leave to dance with him while occasionally smirking at seoho

"What's your name, if I may ask?"
" my name is Jaehyun, and you young lady I shall assume that you're a goddess because only a goddess can posess the same amount of beauty as you."

"Such a flirt."

Somehow  I ended up grinding my ass onto Jaehyun and he seemed to enjoy it as we continued to dirty dance. I would occasionally take glances at Seoho and smirk at how he shot daggers  towards me.

Jaehyun and my dance session became even more intense.  I could feel the tent in his pants and I could see the needy look into his eyes. He was about to lean in and kiss me when I was yanked to the side and pulled to an empty room.

____________________________________

ANDDD cliffhanger my dear children. Prepare your holy water for the next chapter because ahem mm spoiler alert it's the final part of  the cheater series and it's a smut so  be extra prepared.

ALSO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCHHH FOR 4K WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU LOVE READERS  (T○T)