1

Chrystal pov

I felt something hit me and I look up it was a damm dude that kicked me while walking by. Like geesh have any curtious for your surroundings. But anyway I get off this ragedy ass matt and began my way into the world .

James pov

Wussup y'all its ya boy james . I'm the biggest drug lord in Texas AND LA . I got more money than anybody. You never see me with 1 dollar bills . I never fuck with the wrong crowds . Never that . You know there is some snitches around here . Ion fuck with thots . Nasty ass hoes walking STDS . Hell naww I ain't tryna catch nun . I love my life. Yea I fuck here and there but all the time. Nope .

I'm up here at the trap finna leave when my homeboy devan tell me that we finna be in war with moneygang (dumbass name right ). They said meet them by three o'clock . So me a real mf nigga get all my goons ready . I ain't scared of noboby but my momma and god . We finna be up der.

Chrystal pov

So Im walking in the hood part of texas and all of a sudden shots were fired . ( OHH HELL NAWWWWWWWWWWW) I'm screaming like a hoe. Why the hell ain't my feet move . I feel my self being grab by a dude . I screamed loud denna hoe. The mysterious dude put his hand on my mouth and started shooting at the cars . The all of a sudden , everything went black .