Meeting

Chelsea's P.O.V

So I just got home from school. I throw all my stuff in my room,and changed into some comfortable clothes. I went to the bathroom real quick when all of the sudden I hear my brothers voice. I ignore it and walk in to the bathroom.

When I'm done doing my business, I walk into the living room. I see my brother on the love seat next to a really cute guy. He looks very familiar, but then he started talking to my mom and brother. At that very moment I knew who he was!

It was Mazzi Maz from YouTube! I was in love with him he is funny,cute,sweet,and a awesome dancer! I sit in my chair and glance over at him noticing he is staring at me. I started to turn rosy in the cheeks.

Finally my brother,my mom,and Maz stop talking and they stared at me. My brother Matt broke the silence and said "Hey,sis this is my friend Maz. He is going to be coming over a lot." "Okay cool, nice to meet you in person Maz!" I greeted him.

He gives me a wired look. "What do you mean 'Nice to meet you in person'?" I was really nervous to say this 'cause I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. "Oh...um..well I kinda know who you are!" I say kinda weird.

"H-How do you know who I am? W-We just met you today." Mazzi said hesitating a little. "Well...Maz guy with a white chin-" I was cut off by mom she said "Chelsea,that was not very nice!" My mom growled.

"No its okay Ms.Barnett! I want to her what she has to say with that!" Maz stated. "Well as I was saying... Maz guy with a white chin I watch these videos on YouTube. And I kinda found you on there. I feel in love with your videos you were great.''