A New Hope

We woke up the next morning to the sound of the electricity cracking. "What's that noise?" Emily asked. "It's the wire attached to the fence." Logan replied. "It's killing the Dickbags outside". Angus added. We all got up and made breakfast, and continued the day. "Olivia and I are going to water the plants". Emily said. "Okay, Mal and I will come with you". I replied.

As we walked to the top oval, we saw multiple Zombies chasing a person around. He was only a year 7 kid like us. "Sam?¿!" We all shouted. "Help me! Please!!!". As the Zombies chased him around, our hopes were getting slim. "We're coming Sam!!" We told him to run to the front gate and that we would meet him there. "There he is!" Olivia shouted. While Mal opened the gate, I raced out and started slicing the Zombies away from Him. Sam raced in and was right behind him. ""Mal!........Lock the gate!!!!!!!" I screamed. "check him out, make sure there is no bites" Mal said "I'm fine! I haven't been bitten" Sam said. "Okay...... let's get you inside" Mal said.

After checking to see if Sam had any bites, we went back up to the top oval to water the plants, like we intended to do in the first place. *CRASH*. The zombies charged through the gate with such force that the gate flew open. "Grab your weapons! We have a battle to fight" Mal shouted. The others heard the sound of the gate opening and they came out to see what was going on. "Holy Jesus balls" Angus cried. As the zombies got closer, we started to kill them. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Brodie shouted as the zombies grabbed hold of him. "Oh no!!" We all yelled. Some people covered the group that went to help, but it was too late. Brodie was bitten and slowly turning. "Goodbye mate" I said as I put him out of his misery. "Poor guy" Mal said slowly and sadly.

After killing hundreds of zombies, we locked the gate up. Sadly, today, we lost a good friend. Yes, he could be a dick at times, but we are all going to miss him
We headed back to the woodwork area and made dinner, then had a little bit of a funeral for Brodie. "You have been a good friend, for the years I have known you, may you rest in peace, Old friend" We all said sadly. We went off and had dinner. Shortly after, we went to bed, to rest our head, for another big day ahead of us.