12

~RL~

"Don't tell me I'm not ready for love" Ruel finishes as all the girls start screaming.

 Our seats were right in front and in the center. He laughs and then sits right in front of me, but he looks out at the crowd, "Hey guys!"

His eyes look over everyone until his eyes meet mine and he smiles, "So I have a special treat for you guys today" he stops as more girls scream, "I'm going to be performing  duet with someone from the crowd."

He stands up, then places his mic on the stage and puts his hand towards me. I point at myself and he nods, then waves his hand. In shock I grab his hand and with surprising strength he pulls me on stage with him before picking up his mic again.

"This is Emerson guys! We're going to duet on 'Hard Sometimes' Enjoy!"

He's handed a guitar and I simply stand in the middle of the stage confused. He sits on a set, guitar ready and looks at me. He nods and I grab a microphone and start singing.

~~

The concert ends and we're nearly the last ones to arrive in v.i.p. Many girls complimented me as we walked out.

"Hey, babe, I'm going to find the bathroom" Anthony whisper yells into my ear.

"Ok!" I yell back as we walk into a room full of a group of girls.

"Hey! What's wrong with you and Anthony?" I ask Lav.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you roll your eyes when he said he was leaving."

She shrugs, "In my opinion ruelerson is the better ship name."