Chapter 3

It was noon, I was sat downstairs, home alone yet again. I had no siblings or parents in the house. I felt like crap. I refused any phone calls and texts, including Jacobs. 

BZZ! BZZ!

"Why can't they leave me alone!" I whispered wiping my tears away.

My screen read 'Billy' I immeditely accepted the call.

"HEY! I'm back in town! Coming out?" He said cheerfully.

Billy lived with his dad up in England, we rarely got to see him but after he finished Year 11 he was moving back down to live with his mum.

"Hey Billie..Who are you with?" I asked.

"Jacob..Liam..Nate..Ben.." He said.

I burst out into tears.

"What's wrong Natalie?" Billy asked.

I heard muttered voices in the background.

Billy

She wouldn't talk, all I could hear was Natalie crying. It was the scariest thing ever. She tried to talk to me, but she couldn't I could hear her breathing become rapidly faster and faster. Her anxiety was kicking in.

"Natalie I can't leave you home alone I don't know what you're capable of doing and you sound as if you're having a panic attack!" I said. "We're on our way."

I hung up and I ran. Ran as fast as I could. Jacob, ben and Liam caught up.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Jacob asked.

I stopped. Catching my breath back.

"It's Natalie...She's crying her eyes out....She can't...She can't breathe properly and it sounds as if she's having a panic attack!" I explained gaining my energy back.

Jacobs eyes widened and he ran. I've never seen him look so scared in my life. He ran as fast as he could to the other side of town. Me, Liam and Ben caught up with him as he was approaching the front door.

Natalie.

I heard them outside, I pulled the covers over my head.

"Nat..Natalie.." I heard Jacob whisper.

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR HOE!" Ben shouted. I couldn't help but giggle.

I threw on my Drop Dead jumper and opened the front door.

"Nat.." Jacob sighed throwing his arms around me lifting me off of the floor.

"Why are you crying?" Billy asked giving me a hug after Jacob put me down.

I walked back into the main room, folded my arms and sighed.

"I guess..I'm fed up of being alone constantly. My parents leave me here all the time, as if they don't give a flying fuck about me and my health. The only time my mum really cared was when I broke down to her telling her how I didn't wanna be here anymore..That's when she took me to the doctors. Even my brother wont stay and chat with me!" I fell onto the sofa. Jacob placed me on his lap and cuddled me.

My sleeves slipped up and Jacob saw them..I cried again..I felt like a failure and a joke. He lifted my arm up and kissed my wrist and wiped away my tears.

"You're still beautiful. I'll help you through this." He smiled.

"That was so fucking beautiful." I smiled kissing him.

"Well...Whilst you get it on..I want food." Ben said walking into the kitchen.

"Uh, same..Come on Billy.." Liam said leaving. 

Jacob pressed his nose on mine and smiled.

"I'm hungry too..I'm gonna make food for us okay?" He smiled.

I nodded. His phone dropped out of his pocket landing in my lap. It buzzed.

1 New Message: Hannah.

Hannah? Who's that? Don't get paranoid..Don't get worked up..Should I read it? No. Don't be so stupid. 

I couldn't I had to. I had to be able to trust him.

Missing you too gorgeous! Can't wait to see you on the weekend away!:)xx

I gasped and threw the phone down.

I cried again..Ever done that? The silent cry? The most painful cry ever. Where you're holding your scream in, covering your mouth so no sound comes out? I hated it.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Jacob

I walked back into the main room feeling pretty happy that Natalie was feeling better. She wasn't there.

"The fuck?" I asked.

Liam, Billy and Ben returned into the main room and sat down on the sofas.

I saw my phone on the floor..

"Oh god no.." I sighed

I begged she didn't open up the message from Hannah..I picked my phone up.

Missing you too gorgeous! Can't wait to see you on the weekend away!:)xx

FUCK SAKE.

This isn't what Natalie thought it was. Hannah was my mum's best friends daughter. I haven't seen her in fucking years. I loved her to bits as she's helped me through a lot of my struggles we both know we would never get with each other. We did..ONCE. And it was the most horrific thing ever. We were awkward and when we kissed, we cringed. It was like I was dating my sister! We both knew we were better off as friends. 

Natalie.

My door opened and there stood Jacob.

"I trusted you. I thought you meant everything you said." I cried.

Jacob threw his jacket over my chair and sat at the bottom of the bed.

He explained everything to me and I felt like such an idiot.

"I'm so sorry.." I gasped.

Jacob looked down.

"Why don't you trust me? I made one mistake last time and I promised you it wouldn't happen again." He whispered.

I crossed my legs.

"I'm sorry.."

"If you can't learn to trust me then...I'm sorry...I can't."

Jacob got his jacket and left my room.  I chased after him.

"What do you mean?!" I cried.

"Learn to trust me then we can get back togther." He slammed the front door and left.

I was stood there..Speechless..

"Well that escalated quickly.." Ben whispered.