Chapter 5😅

I liked the video so I added it🤷🏽‍♀️

Dianna POV
I'm still shook about all the news I just heard from the mutt,as you can tell I still don't like her.
"So what are we gonna do about this klaus." I said to him while crossing my arms, but then I looked over and saw Hayley doing it to so then I uncrossed my arms and put them by my sides.

"Well first things your gonna stay here where I can protect you and the baby and the other one to, and while you get yourself comfy I will be off to see marcel to take his crown and get my brother back form the teenage witch that I just found out about and then see what I can do about rebakah because she is starting to get on my nerves."
"I wouldn't get on your nerves if you could just do right by our family niklaus but instead you choose the path that seems to always put us in danger, you back stabbing wancker."
She said walking in to the room where we all was standing.

"And who the bloody hell is she,and why is she in our house."
She said finally noticing I was standing here the whole time.
"I'm dianna and I'm here because I had to tell klaus and the baby I'm carrying but it seems someone else is doing that to."
I said looking at her but then turning around to look at klaus and Hayley when I said the last part.
"So wait you mean to tell me not only is she pregnant but this other girl is to, great another person to protect."
She huffed rolling her eyes.
I rolled mine to because I can protect myself I just want my baby to have a damn father in their life, like us that to much to ask for.
"I can handle myself and my baby, I just wanted to tell klaus so my baby can have a father in their life, because I know what's it like not to have one and I don't want my baby to know."
I said walking out of the place.

I just left my car there because I needed a walk to clear my head or else things where gonna go down in there and I don't want to do all that while I'm pregnant.

As I was waking I felt something against my mouth and someone put their arm around me, I tried not to breath in but I was struggling.
I tried to head butt whoever had a hold on me but they was stronger then me, just as I was about to use my magic, I breath in what was on the cloth and my vision started going black....