School

One morning Belladonna and Alice woke up and got ready for school. Before Belladonna got in the shower she texted her closest friend Shalissa "Are you at school yet". Shalissa always got to school super early. After her shower she got a text back "Yea I got here 10 minutes ago, are u coming." Belladonna texted back "Yup coming, be there in 15-20 min." Belladonna and shalissa have been friends since 1st grade. Belladonna finished getting ready then she made her and her sister cinnamon toast crunch. After they ate they started to walk to Peter's house. Peter was five houses away from hers plus it was the way to school.

Kiki usually woke up early so she could have time to write in her journal. ENTRY 21: Today I woke to feel the same as I always did, with no emotion. I've cried so much that I can't even cry anymore. My family just keeps pushing me to go to a regular high school. They think as a black girl my grades only go so far and people would still not want to hire me. But I don't care, I still want to try. I know it's bad but I did it again. I tried not to but I had to. I grabbed the blade and went deeper than I usually do. I know I have friends to talk to but I still feel alone and they don't seem to care or notice I'm sad. I'm not as close to them. I only met them 2 months ago when school started. I'm just alone and depressed.*tear drop hits paper* After Kiki finished writing in her journal she got dressed and her parents dropped her off at school.

After Belladonna picked Peter up they walked the rest of the way to school. When they got to school Shalissa, Kiki, Alice, and Micheal were all already there. At school, they were considered geeks. They all said hi and got straight to studying. They did not talk to each other until they had to head to there class. Kiki finally spoke and said, "It's time for us to head to class." Shallisah made a joke and said, "she talks wow". Shalissa was always a fun talkative geek. She became their friend in middle school(7thgrade). Everyone else met at the end of 8th grade. She did not let anyone get away with bullying them.

On their way to class, they got mean looks from other people and someone even tripped Peter. Shallisah got really mad and said "Don't fuckin trip my friend" the bully Gonzalo said "what are you gonna do about it. That when Shallisah got really mad and started to punch Gonzalo then kicked him in his balls. That when the principal came and told Peter, Gonzalo, and shalissa to go to the office. They all got suspended for three days.

After school Belladonna walked home with Alice and headed to her house. She walked and yelled "I'm home" to her mother, which to her surprise she did not get a response back. She looked around the house and could not find her mom. She got really worried so she called her mom and her mom said she went to a friend's house after work and that she would have to make her and Alice some dinner.

Alice was a nice good girl. She's a sophomore but hangs out with her sister because she does not want her to be alone. She did have a couple of friends but she barely hung out with them. Whenever she has free time she would paint. She paints and draws all over her walls. The only thing off about her is she draws demonic stuff.

Belladonna got lost in her thoughts and started thinking about how It was always just her sister, her, and her mom. Their dad left them when she was 3 and her mom is too scared to look for love again just to be left alone. Belladonna knew her mom would never tell her this but she knew it was true. She came back to reality from a text message from shalissa.

When shalissa got home from school she had to go through the back door because her dad slangs dope in the living room. She hated that her dad was a gang member because her dad got shot before and she does not want that to happen again. Her dad was proud of her, and he wanted better for her. They were always close even with the lifestyle they had. He wanted to protect and give her the opportunities he never had. The relationship with her mom was complicated. It's all love but her mom didn't pay attention to her. Shalisha went up to her room and when school was Over she texted Belladonna and said: "Is Peter okay". Bella Donna texted back immediately and said: "yeah he's okay how are u dealing about the suspension". "I'm okay, it's only for 3 days. I'll be back before you know it...can you bring my homework to me after school?" Shalissa said. Belladonna texted back and said "of course see you tmr.

After peter got suspended his parents had to come to pick him up. When he got home his parents scolded him and told him he supposes to be focusing on his study. He tried to explain what happen but they would not listen. He went up to his room after getting yelled at and started his homework. His parents weren't really mad they just wanted what was best for him. After about an hour his parents walked in and told him they were sorry. He loved his parents and knew they truly meant that so he except there an apology. After he finished his homework it was time for dinner. They all ate at the dinner table then went to bed after.