*Chapter 7*

** Timi's POV**

 Me and my Parents were just about to visit my Grandparents here in LA the parents of my Father. The death of my Mother's parents are still fresh in our mind a scar instead.

"Timi! Bilisan mo." Dad shouted, Itong si Dad talaga super mainipan nakakastress like duuuuh.

Mabilis akong bumaba at I see them waiting for me in the Living room

When Mom opened the door The Guards went down on the opened gate and my memory's started to remember the pain. 

We waited for an armed man to come out but none and there is this box that caught our attention 2 boxes that have been wrapped neatly.

Lumapit kami and this boxes were quite big. Mom grab the note

'Fresh Pain. We have already bless them. Haha'

"What?" I asked out of blue cause I am not comfortable

Suddenly we smell something nasty. Mom and Dad look at each other and look at the box.

No No No don't tell me?!

Dad pulled the ribbons of both boxes and each box opened..

O_O

I gasped and my tears started to fall And the smell is getting stronger I suddenly cover my mouth using my hand...The Chopped body's of my Father's Parent.

That's the last draw!!

**Joshua’s POV

“Bro? Punta tayo ng Bar before tayo aalis dito sa Los Angeles.” Sabi ni Jade

“Sige, susuotin ko lang tong bagong bili kung damit.” Sabi ko.

“Ako din at baka may mahanap ako, Dapat mas ene-enjoy  ang huling araw ng bakasyon.” Sabi ni Cj at sabay-sabay silang tumawa ito naman kasing si Cj masyadong Chics Boy.