you're first time in the shower with him😳😳🥵

Y/n tried to get up off the couch, her hamstring surprisingly felt better. She walked to the kitchen to put the cup away and try to go straight to her room. But at the corner of her eye she sees that the bathroom door was open, she looked up to see sonic was already out the shower. Y/n saw his hole naked body covered in water and blood started dripping out her nose. Sonic turned around and gasped seeing that it was y/n. His entire face was blushing out if embarrassment.
"S-sorry, I forgot to close the door" sonic realized while grabbing a towel and wrapped it around his body.
Y/n was blushing as well and blood was still coming out of her nose. Sonic walked towards y/n and wiped the blood off her nose.
"Better?"
Y/n couldn't help but blush and nod as an answer. Sonic chuckled at her cute blushing face and removed the towel away. He moved his face close to her with a grin.
"Couldnt keep your eyes off me did you?"
Y/n slowly shook her head no and started lightly shaking. Sonic gently smiled and grabbed y/n pulling her over to the side. He started to remove all of her clothing and pulled her inside the shower while the hot water was still running. He leans down to and locks his lips against y/n for a kiss and Y/n kissed back. Sonic kissed y/n all the way down her neck finding a sweet spot. He left very light kiss on her sweet spot where it was sensitive and y/n let out a soft moan.
"You're so amazing "
"T-thank you"
His hands slowly made it's way to y/n breast and caresses them. Y/n flinched a little.
"Relax, I'll do it very soft.." he said in a whispered voice.
He softly squeezed one of y/n breast. Y/n tried to hold back her moan but lost. Y/n reached her hands to touch sonics blue quills. She started cleaning his quills and lovingly touched his tail. Sonic started to purr again and blushed, now it was his turn to moan.
"Oh Y/N" sonic said in between moans.
Y/n continued washing his whole body and stroking his tail.sonic was caressing her whole entire body lovingly and kissed her again.

The end