JK || The Truth Untold

I can't show you a ruined part of myself
Once again I put a mask on and go to see you
But I still want you

🍃

Since when was the last time he genuinely smiled? Definitely, it was a long time ago.

But how could he? When he can't. When he shouldn't. And more importantly, when the reason for it was none.

Looking up outside the window, it was raining hard. The sky was angry. It was gloomy just like his whole being.

"I deserve this."

He bitterly smiled. There was no one at fault at why he's been feeling this way because mainly, it was his fault. Maybe the reason for the bad weather was his too.

A knock had interrupted his sad thoughts. He didn't glance at the person who entered his room. Instead, he hid his face with his hand. A manner he had just gotten used too.

"Jungkook"

He didn't answer. The person just loudly sigh. Walking closer to him but Jungkook backed away. Not minding him, he continued to walk closer but Jungkook had stopped him.

"Stop! Please don't."

The person acted like he didn't hear it. Instead he held Jungkook's hand away from covering his face.

"No don't look at me Jimin hyung."

Jungkook cried. Jimin felt sad for his friend and wanted to take all the pain away from him. He hugged Jungkook and he also cried with him. Feeling the emotions of his pitiful friend who was purely and utterly broken.

"Jungkook, it doesn't matter to me. I love you as a true brother. I wish to take all the pain away from you but I can't."

They cried together. Jungkook felt lucky that he atleast had his friend with him. They fell into a comfortable silence. Jungkook didn't want to talk but sense something from Jimin.

"Why did you come here?"

Before Jimin answered, he looked properly at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know but he felt it was really serious. Jimin sigh, there's no point of hiding it from him. Afterall, Jungkook needs to know.

"She's awake."

Jungkook felt his time stopped. He wants to say but none of the words was coming out of his mouth. He choked, he felt like he couldn't breathe. Jimin knew Jungkook would react this way examining from the way he was reacting and seeing some glimpse of hope from his eyes that shone lightly.

"Really?? How is she? Is she okay?"

From the first time, Jungkook felt glad. He hoped it was truly a good news but the stern face of Jimin had confused him.

"She had an amnesia Jungkook. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't know everyone of us."

Jungkook felt the world has fallen of from his shoulders. The weight was so heavy that he thought he couldn't stand again. He thought it was all his fault. He should deserve being punished.

"Mrs. Park wanted to relay you some message and she wanted you to still go there. No one is blaming you Jungkook. You shouldn't run away from everyone."