Chapter 2: First Meetings

Needless to say that the next couple of days were going to be very busy, getting used to foreign surroundings, getting used to finding one's own way around as well as trying to make friends and play nice. 

These are one of the few things on Mizuki's agenda for the entire time of her stay, as well as to try and learn to work with her classmates and improve her quirk.

Working to improve it for the benefit of others, to help them in their plights and out of their tough spots, is one thing Mizuki wishes to accomplish.

That, and of course, avoiding being chased around by a couple of villians in the making.

"Ok, I've got to be getting close now! There's no way I could get lost five times in a day, r-right?" Mizuki comments to herself, a nervous stutter as she begins to doubt. The sign in front of her saying a different street name than the one of which U.A is at.

"O-Ok, so... maybe I'm not the best with directions." The girl chuckles to herself, the crowd passing around her, each heading to their own destination. Mizuki glances around to each of them, the words at the tip of her tongue as she walks up to one.

'Think it's time to ask for directions.' She thinks as she listens in to the chosen stranger's directions. A nod occasionally made.

However, meanwhile, the sakura trees were beautiful to enjoy as their petals dance while they fall. Gracefully landing as a new tales begins as of this day.

-x-X- MEANWHILE -X-x-

The crowd of students busily begins to gather out the front and around U.A, each taking in the sights of their brand new school or either getting used to be back once again. The tall buildings looming above, the U.A sigh out the front obvious from nearly a mile away however, apparently not to a certain someone.

However, one student has already found her way to U.A and is regretting it as the crowd begins to gather. Her heart thumping more than a millions miles an hour, each face is new and foreign, some scary, some friendly but even if they were, none approach her as she sits by herself, trying to calm her nerves.

This is none other than Panne Usagi, a shy girl with unique quirk even if she doesn't think it is. She has brown lop bunny like ears, hanging down across her shoulders as well short stumpy whiskers and a fluffy tail, which is currently fluffing up to the maximum from nervous as her anxiety begins to take over.

Panne cuddles into her bag, already snacking on the contents made for lunch breaks and snacks for later. Chocolate bars, fruits and even a carrot or two, even if she thinks it a bit cliche for herself.

Since, well... she looks like a bunny rabbit.

Her breathing soon begins to even out, replacing the quickened and nervous pace it once was. Panne lets out a sighs, finishing the last of her favourite snack, feeling calmer. That was before she looked out towards the crowd, with feelings quickly returning.

"I don't think I can do this-" Panne mumbles underneath her breath to herself, searching and rummaging through her bag, searching for another 'calm down' snack. She quickly gobbles down another carrot.

However, a stare caught her off guard.

Panne could feel it, watching her as her tail fluffs up, looking more or less like a ball attached to her at this stage. The bunny like girl plucks up the courage to scan the crowd but spots the individual, the girl standing right in front of her. Panne's ears hide away her eyes, only just peeking out from underneath them.

"W-What are you looking at? I-Is it my w-weird ears?" Panne meekly asks, trying to shuffle away from the individual before her, their pink hair dancing slightly in the breeze passing them by.