Well that happened

Ichigo slowly turned around slowly, not expecting to see...

"A-Aizen?!" Ichigo yelled, turning to face the intuder that sat on his windowsill, only to fall of his bed. Groning, Ichigo rubbed his he as he sat up and gleared at the smirking ex shinigami.

"Did I startle you, Ichigo?" He only gleared more in return. Aizen offerd a hand to help the substitute shinigami up, Ichigo ignored the hand, picking himself up, but when he put pressure on his left wrist, pain greated him. Yelping, Ichigo brought his hand on to his chest, the pain settling down a bit. Gently he moved his fingers, but not much as his wrist fleared in pain again. Yep, defently sprained.

"Something wrong?" Aizen ask.

"Yeah...just landed on my wrist wrong, nothing big" Ichigo said, sighing a bit with a wince. This is not the first time Aizen has come out of no where to have a chat with him. 

"May I see?"

"It's nothing serious, don't worry about it"

Aizen ignored Ichigo protests, gently taking the youngers hand, placing the other on to of it and began to glow a soft green. Ichigo remembered that it was healing kido that was used on him on multiple occasions, the warmth was nice and soothing the pain to near nothingness. Once the processes finish, Ichigo flexed his hand, no pain.

"Thanks"

"You are welcome, you should get some rest"

"Yeah"

_----------

And there you go, a complete story!