Ranmaru x Reader

A/n: Ahhh, I really get mostly ideas for the characters I love the most and I must say...Ranmaru deserves to get love. He deserves to get MORE L.O.V.E. He really made it to #2 on my yttd bae list, but although he can't beat Sou he is pretty much close. And since he is around the same age as sara I don't need to worry about the reader replacing Sara here.

And nobody can call me out for shipping it.

*gets the actual Hiyori just in case someone wants to call me out for anything*

upupupupu~

Oh by the way, feel free to point grammar mistakes out and to give me your opinion about this idea. I actually wanted to use it for a reader insert, but oh well. Now you kinda know how it would have turned out so why should I write it? :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading my demons~

_______________________________________

Starting point: After Chapter 3-1

¡SPOILER ALERT! 

_______________________________________

...

"Sara, are you sure you want to sign it?", you questioned the brown haired girl, worry lingering in your voice.

It wasn't even a minute ago when Keiji suddenly had a mental breakdown because of a certain doll called Jackass Midori.

His past was literally haunting him at the moment and it seemed like there was no way to calm the dear policeman down.

As much as you had suspected him at times, you for sure didn't want him to suffer any longer.

No, you didn't want him to die of course. He has done a lot to help out Sara and everyone else that it would be a shame if he died now. And there shouldn't be even more sacrifices for no reasons, even if Reko suggested to Sara to shoot him during the last minutes of tag.

You were also glad she didn't.

Glad that she didn't let the person die - yet - that protected her so many times.

unlike you...

However, the moment she had the choice to save Keiji or let him die made you feel uneasy.

A lot...

You imagined being in her shoes during that time.

'Would you let him die or save him, no matter what?', you asked yourself, having a hard time to be sure about which choice would be better. It was either selling your body by signing a consent form to save him or simply decline the offer and let him die right there.

Of course, you wouldn't want another good ally to die.

But selling your body basically?

Well, you didn't know for sure if that was actually the case, but you had the feeling it was.

After all, everyone that was there remembered seeing that consent form somewhere and seemed to be somewhat connected to Midori.

You as well...

But you...were a different case...

We don't want to go much into detail, do we?

Of course not!

But to make it short, you did know two certain men before you came here.

Sou Hiyori also known as Midori the one that died and was replaced there as a doll - the master of that floor you currently were at and not to forget the one certain job hopper that claimed the bastard's name for whatever reason.