𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 3

When the class was over, Ariana quickly packed her things to get the class. the new girl freaked her so much and she felt something wrong about that girl.

When she got out from the class Medusiana was stand outside gesturing ari to follow her. 

Ari gulped as she looked around but surprisingly there was no on around her! 

She swore to god that one minute ago the hallway was crowed. CROWDED. 

Now there was no body but her and Medusiana. 

Medusiana walked close to her. 

Ariana tried to move but she was her shoe was stuck to the floor. Like STUCK as if some have glued her shoe.

Ari sensed danger as Medusiana walked closer and closer ro her.

Now Medusiana was RUNNING TOWARDS HER. SHE GLEEFULLY smiled as if she caught a large fish from the ocean!

Ari tried her best to un-stuck her shoe from the floor but she couldn't!

Ari screamed for help as Medusiana's hand suddenly grown sharp nails like cat and her hat was off which reviled bunch of snake where her hair supposed to be!

Medusiana was 1 foot away from her, her hand ready to scratch and eventually kill her.

At that moment," KABOOM" thunder shook the sky.

Medusiana stopped dead track. she looked terrified and angry and she looked and sniffed around furiously.

She hissed,"Show YOUR self YOU FILTY CHILD OF ATHENA!" 

Then the new voice said "looking for me?"