Part 5

"Hmm how did it go?" asked jb when Jackson entered the living room.

"What are you talking about"

" You very well know what I'm talking about. I'm not yugyueom you can fool around. I know where you went. So tell me how your lover boy. Did he see you?:

"For your Info he is not my lover boy and yes I went to the shop he works at and no he didn't see me I had a mask and glasses on.

"So how did it go."
"He is still the same innocent,delicate and fragile like one wrong touch and it will break, but i don't know man when i saw him i wanted to hug him, handle him with care and love but my mind and heart were giving me 2 different options.. Mind said ask him or even vent why he did that whereas heart said just give him a tight hug and let it go by the flow.. Ugh it was so confusing."

"Why did you went there?"

"I ordered black Rose's.. he said he love roses.. moroever he asked me who picked black out of all the Rose's color ..and I gave him his answer. Then he asked me what message I wanted to write.. when I called his name dimsum.. I know he was shocked and moreover wanted to see me but I guess at the moment my heart told me to run away and so I did leave the money on the table I just left."

"Jb can you please get me more information about the financial report of T- enterprises and mark's cafe and floral shop where he works basically everything about their family like what happened, how, when please and thank you ?"

TIME SKIP

Mark's phone buzzed ..

"Hello"

" mark hyung where are you?"
He could hear panic in his brother's voice.

"Bam is everything ok?

" NO. mrs. Josan has sent her men for clearing the apartment. I can't stop them and they even hurt dad when he tried to stop". " They are throwing all our stuff out hyung".

"So we are practically homeless? Shit" Mark cursed.

"You wait there bam , take care of dad, I'll be there soon."

TIME SKIP

When Mark reached home, Bam was trying to stop the guy from throwing stuff out but the guy pushed him away.

"Bam!" Mark caught him before he could fall on the ground.

"Are you okay?"

He noted all the stuff scattered outside. The ruthless men were throwing their belongings out of the house.

Mark tried to stop the men but they paid no attention to the crying boy.

While all this happening a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita stopped in front of the apartment and out came a young guy all dressed up in fancy expensive casual clothes and bam saw the person and ran to hug the person.

"Yugyeom look they took our house away, they even pushed me and dad." bam started crying

Mark came closer to the boys standing and yugyueom introduced him to bam's brother.

"Hyung please i can't see you guys in this situation, so please let me help you the person standing here i love him so much and my brother says lover should never make his love sad or cry and i just want my love to be happy. Please come with me and accept the offer. Please" yugyeom requested with the pleading eyes.

Mark saw the sincerity in Yugyeom eyes and words and there is no possible way he can find a place that fast. So Mark agreed to the offer and bam gave his brother a tight guy thanking him.