Chapter 1

(Chapter wrote by I Want Cupcakes)

Ravenkit blinked, as the soft sunlight entered the nursery. Her sister, Seakit, was still sleeping. Ravenkit flicked her ears, bored, and she walked out the nursery. Two of the kits, Shredkit and Darkkit, were playing out of the nursery. The two toms attacked each other, rolling in the floor. 

-Gotcha! -Darkkit meowed, kicking his brother in the tummy.

Shredkit yowled as he landed on the floor. The kits'mother, Clearcloud, runned to Shredkit, and sniffed him. She sighed, as she meowed to Darkkit:

-Darkkit, be more careful! You almost knocked Shredkit.

-Sorry, mom! -Darkkit meowed-. But Shredkit is way too boring. He never plays. I'll go eat with Rainkit.

-Thats not nice, Darkkit! -Clearcloud meowed, as she guided Shredkit to the medicine den.

Ravenkit waved her tail. Darkkit was right. Shredkit was smaller than the other kits of the nursery, thought he and his brother were the eldest kits in the nursery, only one day ahead to recieve their apprentices names. 

-Hey, Ravenkit! -a small voice squeaked.

Ravenkit turned, and saw her sister, Seakit, running to her. She tripped over, but their mother, Foxfrost, grabbed her before she could get any harm.

-Be more thoughtful, Seakit! -Foxfrost meowed as she licked Seakit's fur.

Ravenkit was looking at her sister when her father, Rowanleaf, annouced with fear:

-Hide all the kits and elders! We are under attack!