First day at a new school :3

Diana's pov:

Hi my name is Cate sweets, your probably wondering why my last name is sweets...(->-)i'll explain that later, I just entered a NEW school which is called North Elders  academy I don't think i'm going to like this school because I'm never used to any school. 

I stare at the window for a long time,and I see lots of spicy cute a*s chikens 

DAH precious author says -w- :( what I meant by that I mean boys XD) 

"Stop looking at the window before I chop of your head with it" as my mom  starts to put the window up with the car controls. "Owww! mom It got me on the chin." she stares at me with a funny face -w- "it's called karma hun."

  I reach for her as we did our little cool hand shake I made, are hand shake at the end was kind of funny because we to take our shoe off and give each other a high five with it.

 I reach for the handle for the handle of the door me and my mom say " bye love you" at the same time and I closed the door and stood on the long side walk.I look up to see the humongous school and then finally I walked in. I saw sooo many people staring at me ESPECIALLY the boys.

 And I knew why the boys were staring it's cuz I had to wear a skirt which was REALLY SHORT! cuz it's the only skirt I had TwT. I went up to some student and asked"Can someone please show me how to get to the offic- "

A dog starts running and comes after me, I yell " OH SHI-SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!!" I start running as fast as I could, the dogs barks so loudly it scared my skeletons,my skirt flies up so if you see boys nose's bleeding it's either cuz of me or there girlfriends punches them for looking at my a*s, I yell "I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS, TO HAPPEN."

Diana's expression as she runs (T^T)

I keep running as boogers fly out of my nose, I get scared to death not knowing that the dog has stopped chasing me minutes ago, my hair flying in the air looking like Mic's hair from bnha. 

DAH presious author says -w-:(^W^, and yes I do know what bnha is, Aizawa and Hawks r meh fav characters me kind of ship them).

 I go to the closest room I could find to catch my breathe, I see lockers and a bench but I didn't care, I sat down and took deep breath's then I see a sign:

[Boys football team locker room]

Diana's mind: OMG... OH MY FRICKING GOSH I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

I try to open the door but I noticed it was locked and I try all over and over again and I break the handle making a loud noise KssSHh. I start to panic walking in circlesI stopped walking in circles as I heard foot steps floop fluup floop fleep floop.

I see a like about 20 fricking boys staring at me!! which felt like a thousand eye balls looking everywhere. What was even worse is that they look like they could be a part of slender's man FAMILY!! someone whispers "who is she?",is she the new student everyone was talking about?

Caleb's pov:

I see all the boys standing there looking like a whole bunch of idiots "hey cupcak are you ok, you look like you need help" she gives me a pouty face and says " first of all don't call me cupcake ok "  I walk towards her "what do you expect me to call you then, a baby girl?."

I see her trying to cover her face. She blushes like crazy she tries to swing a punch at me ,I catch it with one hand holding her whole arm against the door. "You know that your realllly weak right?"

I then looked down at her, holding her arm and putting my hand at her chin squeezing her cute cheeks "aww guys look she's such a cute bunny" I turn around to look at the guys, I laugh adoring how cute she is.

"let go of my arm! you dam tall slender man, pieace of shi-!" I covered her mouth"names won't work on me." 

To be to dah continue...

 (T^T i feel like I did a bad job, this is meh first time writing a story and it will prob take me a long time to make another chapter). Btw the reason why I add somehing like this >   XD, T^T, Owo,OvO  in the stories is because those are the expressions of the characters..so yeah that's pretty much it I know at the ending like these people add more stuff and talk about all that about the story but i'm not that type of person. Btw if you find any grammars in the story or if something doesn't make sense to you i'm very sorry. As u see this is not a really good story but if you ever read this thx TvT good to the bye. You can go back to doing your work from school or from watching whatever XD that's probably what you were doing I think. -w-

I just noticed I wrote to much... ;>;