1-The End

Steam and water droplets fogged the glass. Heat radiated from the shower in waves welcoming me with open arms, dropping my towel I stepped into the warm drizzle of water. Shoulders dropping ,back slouching the worries of life melted away and I relaxed.

"Finally" I thought. My time in the shower felt like the only break life had given me between juggling two jobs, bills, and a lively one year old shih tzu named Rex, my shower became my place of recuperation.

Grabbing the shampoo off to the side I closed my eyes and began to wash and massage my black hair. As I washed my scalp I suddenly remembered my appointment with Madam Tulla. Scrambling to finish I rinsed out the shampoo and dried myself as if I had been injected with chicken blood.

Not bothering to dry my hair I stumbled out of the bathroom and threw on a white t-shirt and blue jean shorts. Speed walking into the kitchen to get breakfast Rex greeted me with with an enthusiastic bark and ran towards me in a fuzzy burst of energy. Soon my arms were filled with a wide eyed black and white dog.

Placing Rex on the floor I spoke to him as if I were speaking to a baby 'I cant play with you right now.'
Remembering my task on hand I quickly walked over to the counter Rex hot on my trail nabbed the bread from the pantry and butter from the fridge and proceeded to spread butter on two slices of milk white bread. Shoving one into my mouth and the other in a napkin I grabbed my purse and headed out to my car.

1529 Crawford Drive

As I pulled into the driveway a bright neon blue sign that spelled out psychic in capital letters stood out against the weathered and beaten old house.

"That wasn't there last time" I thought.

Arriving at the door I knocked twice. No answer. I knocked four times this time harder. Again no answer. Fully prepared to knock for as long as needed the door swung open and I was greeted by greens, blues, purples, and reds. The flurry of clothes was worn by a short stout middle aged woman that went by the Madam Tulla.

Ushering me inside the rich scent of camille tea rushed to my nose causing me to salivate thinking about the drink that would soon be making it's way to my stomach.

Madam Tulla herded me towards her mahogany brown rockers and placed a hot cup of camille tea in my awaiting hands. Finally settled down and comfortable.We chatted and giggled like the girls we were for awhile on various topics when it was finally time.

It began.

Madam Tulla placed her hands over mine and closed her eyes the wrinkles and creases on her forehead folded as she concentrated we remained in silence for another two minutes before she grabbed my arm and said

"The clock on your life extends till 3 days"

Boggled by her choice of words I said.

"What?"

"Madam Tulla you know how I feel when you enter into pysch mode or whatever and use big words"

Looking down at me with a grave expression her mouth twitched and she finally muttered the words

"You will die in 3 days from to today"

My stomach hit the floor.

______________________________________

Well that is the end of part 1 part 2 will be posted as soon as I can.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!