Chapter 9-Piper/Adam

Today I was feeling like I could literally eat a horse I was so hungry but I felt awesome. My wrist no longer hurt so I pulled off the bandage to see that it was healed and the only thing that was left was my wolf's bite.
He had such a big heart that I just makes me glow with happiness. He reminded me a lot of Adam. His fur was as white as his platinum blonde hair. His green apple eyes.
If Adam was a wolf, it would be him. I look over to see Adam had left my room. I sighed as I lifted up the covers and ran down stairs to find Austin cooking breakfast.
"Hungry?" He smirks as he saw that I was staring at the food like It was gonna grow legs and run off.
He moved his hand in my face to get my attention.
"Piper!" He snapped his fingers.
"Yeah." I said snapping out of my daze.
"Here you are." He slapped three huge ham chunks in front of me.
And before I blinked it was gone.
Austin looked shocked at me.
"Hey kiddo, I'll be right back. Just help yourself to more food." He ran off.
After a while he arrived with Adam close behind.
Adam roughly grabs my wrist.
"Uh, ow." I said.
I hear a low growl from his throat but stops when his phone started to ring.
"Hello, Doc. Did the test results come back?" He said looking at me.
His eyes went wide. "I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and ran upstairs and came back down a second later with his keys and left.

Adam's POV
"Hello, Doc. Did the test results come back?"
"Yes, but there is something interesting that mixed with her blood. Old blood cells before you bit her.Does she take any medication. If so bring it as soon as you possibly can. This could be deadly to her body." My eyes went wide.
"I'm on my way!" I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to her room and grabbed her pill container that still contained one pill.
I ran to my room to make it look like I didn't go into her room, retrieving my keys from my pocket and ran downstairs to my car and drove to the doctors office.
I slammed the car in park and ran straight into her lad as she continues look over blood samples.
"I did some blood samples and found out who she really is. Her real name is Piper Blackwood."
"Oh my god! That means..."
"Piper is Austin's little sister. So that means she was already a werewolf. And if I remember correctly, she
Is the one you and your father saved from the car
accident.
"But how. She didn't transform last full moon."
"Does she take any meds?"
I put my hand in my pocket and retrieved the pill bottle and she gasps frightened.
"What?" I asked.
"The only person I know who is able to create meds like those is Joe Johnson.  He made them for his sister so she didn't have to transform.
"Emily Johnson who married Edward Blackwood and had Austin and then dropped Piper at Joe Johnson's doorstep. Adam, you have to get her far way from here and away from her parents. She is so important to the wolf world. She is the strongest wolf known to wolf kind."
"She's the Alpha Female!"

Dun dunt duntaaaaaa