1

In this story arnav and  khushi are known each other from college times in Mumbai. They love each other very much. They cannot live without seeing each other. Both are in the fashion course. Both completed their final year now. Now they are worrying how to tell about their relationship with their families.

Arnav: princess  now what our college also completed now what?

Khushi:iam worried arnav how will our parents react to our . Will they give green signal or not.

Arnav: don't worry khushi everything  will be fine first of all we will approach our brothers after seeing reaction we will see what to do next? I hope they say yes (but in heart he is feeling restless)

Khushi: I don't know arnav why but I am feeling very restless ness in my heart don't know why arnav but this feeling is not leaving me. I can't live with out you arnav. I cannot breathe saying this khushi cried on arnav's  shoulders  seeing like that arnav hugged her tightly.

Arnav: khushi u trust me right  khushi nodded then trust me in this. Ok . If they said no also we will get married  k.

Khushi: (coming out of the hug confusingly ) if they said no then how we will get married arnav.

Arnav: (sighing) by running away we will  get married in register office or in temple. Said arnav shrugging his shoulders.

Khushi: I trust u and I love u arnav ur the best.

Arnav: I love u too angel.  Now let's sleep tomorrow morning we have train.

Laid on the bed arnav wrapped his arms around khushi and she laid her head on his chest

Khushi : good night

Arnav : good night.

Slept in each other's arms peacefully hoping for the best.

Next morning : both reached railway station with their friends. The train came and  they sat on their seats khushi is laying on arnav's  lap and he is caressing her hair.

Next day morning they reached delhi coming out of the station arnav and khushi  hugged each other  tightly  arnav  kissed khushi on her fore head and on her lips .  Arnav left with his brother Nk and khushi went with her friend preetho. Both reached their mansions . In after noon both decided to say to their brothers about their love.

Same time in different offices arnav in AR and khushi in SK 
Both  are standing in front of their brothers holding their breath.

Arnav/khushi:bhai  I love arnav/khushi said both to their brothers in a breath 
We cannot live with out each other. We we want to marry each other.

Arnav's bhai : arnav in our family love is not accepted and u loved . It is not accepted arnav u have to forget her.

Khushi's bhai : (slapping her)  u have to forget I have send u to study not to enter in love or any thing this is not going to happen.

Arnav/Khushi : par bhai we love each other bhai i can't live with out she/he.

Arnav and khushi's brother: this is the first and last time iam saying forget it . It is not going to happen at all. Said angrily.
If you not listen then you have to face the  consequences. Saying left the cabin leaving heart broken khushi.

On that day night both arnav and khushi didn't sleep.

Next day morning: at the break fast table in khushi's house khushi is not eating any thing seeing her not eating house caretaker daima asked khushi

Daima : khushi child y u r not eating any thing?

Mann also looked at khushi.

Khushi :iam not hungry daima. Iam going to my room. Said and went her room.

After eating breakfast mann also reached office

Here in rm arnav's situation is also same.

On reaching the room khushi taken her mobile and Dailed arnav. Arnav answered it in first ring only.

Khushi : crying khushi said what her bhai said

Listening to that arnav also said what his bhai said both decided to meet at the coffee shop.
On reaching the coffee shop both arnav and khushi hugged eached other tightly after both decided to elope.

Next day both arnav and khushi reached temple and married with the help of their friends. Next they registered their marriage.
   Now both living happily their life in Mumbai
                    The end