Part 2

"Oh god..."you said in a very very worried voice. "How the hell did I ended up here.."you asked yourself while looking at the naked man sleeping beside you. And the man sleeping beside you is Akainu Sakazuki. You tried to remember what happened last night until someone called you on your phone. You quickly answer it to make sure Akainu won't wake up from the phone's ringing. "Hello?.." "Hey (Y/N), how was the karaoke party last night? Told you it was gonna be fun." It was one of your elders(senpais) at work calling you. "Senpai I literally don't remember what happened last night." You said in a very worried voice. "Well maybe because you drank too much. I told you to take it easy, but you won't listen to me." Answered your senpai while yawning. "Well can you tell me what happened specifically?" You asked your senpai as you grip your phone very tight. "Sure" answered your senpai while yawning again. last night
While you and Akainu were smoking and talking at the smoking area, one of your senpais invited you and Akainu at the karaoke party. You were about to refuse, but Akainu happily said he will go, so you had no choice but to go with them. After at work all of you went to the karaoke place. After 2 minutes everyone suggested to let Akainu sing first. At first he refused, but everyone, including you begged him to sing in front. As he started to sing, one of your senpais challenge you to take shots. You weren't alcoholic so you kinda didn't want to do it, but to make your crush Akainu and everyone else to focus at you, you didn't refuse. As you force yourself to drink alcohol as many as you can, you fell from your chair. You feel like you were half asleep and half awake and you also feel that you were gonna puke. While you were laying down on the ground, Akainu quickly holds you in his arms (in bridal style). The old man told everyone that you and him will go home first while everyone will just continue the party, and everyone agreed to him. As he went towards to his car while holding you on his arms your conscious went back and you tried to wiggle like a worm. You started to sing and talk like an ordinary drunk person. Akainu just giggled at you doing stupid things and thinks your very cute. As he lets you sat in inside of his car he realized that there's a problem. He doesn't knows were you lives. So he thought maybe it's best to let you sleep at his home. After 1 hour both of you finally arrived at his house. As both of you went inside his home, he decided to let you sleep on the sofa at his living room. As he lets you lay down on the sofa you immediately grabs him by his collar and kissed him. He was shock and still on several seconds but he responds with a kiss on your neck. And after several minutes both of you ended up on his bed until sunrise.
Back at the scene
"You can stay a bit if you want to" said Akainu beside you while still closing his eyes. "I'm so sorry Sakazuki I-." "You don't have to apologize (Y/N), besides I had great fun last night" interrupted Akainu while still closing his eyes. You were about to stand up from the bed but Akainu, quickly grabs you by your hips and hugs you while laying down on bed. You can feel the hard muscles and his huge biceps on your skin. You feel there was no use getting up bed, so you snuggled inside the blanket with Akainu and you finally continue to sleep.