Chapter 4

+×+

Hari

You don't understand...

She doesn't know you.

Yet she's pulling you with her.

Her hand softly grasped your sleeve, pulling you outside where the planes are. You thought she had a private jet or something but you both entered a crowded plane. Her eyes fixated only in front instead of looking back at you to see if you're surprised.

Well of course you're surprised. People eye you for looking so dumbfounded, as if she just pulled you out of your own house. And now you're suddenly here...

Thoughts began to clog your mind, but you felt relieved once you sat down.

She let you sit by the window, considering this is your first flight, you dipped your head as a sign of gratitude but she didn't seem to notice. She sat down quietly while you felt uneasy and uncomfortable. Her fingers are intensely holding the arm rest.

Is she mad at me?

You exhaled deeply and finally turned to you, you did the same. "Sorry for dragging you here..", she looked down and softly whispered her apology. But then she realized something, "Oh my gosh.. Is this your right flight?", she raised her voice a bit, somewhat a bit panicked.

You reached something in pocket of your jacket. And pulled out the small plane ticket, "Uhh flight—"

"Cause I'm going to Tokyo..."

"Oh sorry....!", she raised her hands in surrender.

Cute..

"You were saying?", she pointed at you. Except you only smiled, and nodded. "Yes, this is the right one.", she sighed. "I'm really sorry—"

"It's fine."

Then there's an awkward silence.

"I just wanted to ask, why you had to drag me.. or do you wanna talk?", you looked at her with curious eyes. But she seemed to shrink away, embarrassed. "Well...it's because, I just wanted to talk about the book you were reading. We're reading the same thing.."

You tilted your head.

What?

That was it

You blinked twice, she only wanted to talk to you because... fuck.

She grabbed her copy of the book and you looked down at your's. She waved her's waiting for you to open it. You pressed your lips tight, opening it, she grinned.

So you're actually not gonna be alone in Tokyo.

+×+

After 6 fucking hours, Marao tapped you on the shoulder. You rubbed your eyes and frizzled your hair. Marao grabbed your hand so she could grab your attention.

"We're in Tokyo now..", she leaned close and whispered. You kept rubbing your eyes, which turned into slapping just because you couldn't open them. You patted for you handbag.