Chapter 2: The Augmented tower obstacle, Striker's sinister plan

Jensen and Emerald made their way to the subway where they would take a train to the tower. Jensen walked up to the panel and pressed a green button which caused a private train to drive up to the platform. Both of them walked into the train and sat down reloading their guns and equipment. Emerald looked at Jensen then said "This should be a walk in the park, just full of murderous assassins." Jensen gave off a slight smile then said "can your eyes adjust when someone is using smart vision, or is it just with powers." Emerald grinned and said "wanna show me what smart vision is." Jensen attached his yellow glasses and a slight glow was shining through the them. Then Emerald closed his eyes and after a few minutes he opened his eyes and he could see anyone in the area, even if their behind a wall. "Holy shit I could get use to this vision" replied Emerald admiring the sight. Jensen grinned and said "Well then, this is our stop, you ready?" Then Emerald pulled out his gun then nodded, and they both jumped off the train and ran straight towards the building. On their was a few assassins tried to jump them but Emerald and Jensen's gun skills were unmatched. They barreled across the ground and fired 2 rounds in each of their chest.

They pressed forward towards the doors, when they got their Emerald called out "there're two behind the far left and right walls both breathing heavily." "Got it" replied Jensen throwing a flash bang. Emerald pressed to the left wall and shot the guy with taser bullets, while Jensen knocked the other guy out. Jensen looked around and yelled "Emerald, there's about twenty men coming down the elevator, and at least ten coming down the stair case." "Their trying to outsmart us, DIVIDE AND CONCUR" replied Emerald taking cover behind a old metal crate, Jensen went invisible and sneaked up behind the men on the stairs. Then he threw a frag grenade killing off half of them, then he shot up the other five. Then Emerald aimed his assault rifle at the elevator and when the doors opened he threw a flash bomb to stun them then he sprayed them all down. Jensen walked up to Emerald and said "I got twelve kills, you?" "Twenty-two, Boom that's how its done" replied Emerald holstering his gun. Suddenly 10 more assassins ran up the stairs and Jensen threw a frag grenade at them then pulled out a pistol and shot them while their guard was down. "Twenty-Two, we're even" replied Jensen putting his pistol away. "showoff" replied Emerald walking up the stairway, with Jensen following behind him.

They killed off a few assassins and made their way to the top of the tower where Striker was waiting with a massive bomb behind him. Emerald walked towards him and said "Alright Striker, what's your plan for this dimension." "Very simple Emerald, I'm going to use this bomb to blow up this tower, But there are more bombs just like this one all around the city, and just like this one they have a virus in them which will kill off any living thing on this planet, Augs and normal." Jensen walked up and said "are you mad, a blow from this distance could either kill or infect you too." "That's where your wrong , I'll activate the bombs now, and the ten minute countdown will give me time to beat the hell out you and an extra minute to hop into a portal and leave this world to die." Suddenly several assassins jumped out of nowhere and surrounded Jensen while Emerald and Striker flew into the air and began fighting each other in hand-to-hand combat. Suddenly the timer on the bomb activated and began counting down. Jensen pulled out his assault rifle and started killing off all the assassins, but with there being several of them, It took him few minutes. Emerald continued to attack Striker then he yelled "Jensen disable the bomb, stop that one we stop all of them." "on it Emerald" Replied Jensen making his way towards the bomb. Striker was too focused on Emerald to see what Jensen was doing. 

Minutes flew by with just one minute Jensen finally hacked the machine and disabled it. Striker was furious he bolted towards Jensen and knocked him off the tower. Emerald tried to save him but then he had to make a very serious choice, Save Jensen or go after Striker who opened another portal to a different dimension. Then on the ear piece he had, Jensen yelled go after him, I can survive this, you need to focus on stopping him before the portal closes, GO!!!." Emerald nodded and bolted towards the portal. He flew through and caught up to Striker and he yelled "Emerald about time, this next dimension you are going to hate, trust me, I know." Emerald clenched his fist and grabbed Striker and ripped the portal device out of his hands. Striker turned towards Emerald and yelled "YOU MOTHER..." Striker was then zapped into the next dimension but so did Emerald. Emerald woke up in this small pod which had a fabricator, a storage box, a radio, and a lot of damaged systems. He opened the hatch on the roof and looked around him then suddenly he said "Oh Shit, It had to be this dimension."