2

To know her better we should go back some time ago to when she was born.
Her mother never wanted a child but because her father did want a child and all the people around her got children her mother gave it a try.

So she was the result of a mother who didn't want her but because everyone else was having babies her mother got one as well... now the question is... is that a good reason to put a child on the world?

As unlucky coincidence at the time she was born her beloved cousin died on cancer and the daughter of her mothers best friend was overrun by a car. Therefore her mother kept her away from everyone and everything. Later her mother would blame her for being unsociable.

So the first years she grew up with a father working 24 hour shifts and a mother being "home" and of course there was grandma from mothers side.
The father due to his job had to leave his family alone every 2 days for 24 hours. He missed a lot over the years of what had been going on in his absence.

The mother wasn't happy with the kid. Found her annoying and time absorbing. Now you may think that a baby doesn't notice such things but they surely do.

When she was getting to school at the age of 4 she never had really been with strangers. Not surprising that she cried at school. Didn't mix in very well with the other kids. Didn't know much how to play together and all the little things kids normally learn by interacting with others in their youngest years.

7 years after her, there was born a sister. Mother liked the sister better. She was more quite and kept herself busy for as far as that's possible. The older one by that time yet developed serious mental problems.

The mother used to swear to her as she was not doing as the mother thought would be the way how she should behave. Threaten her often being stowing her away in an asylum, let her be taken away by the police, or bring her back to where she came from. Pitying the fact that the mother unfortunately gave birth to her by herself so there was no place to dump the kid.

Or maybe there was. They took her to mental care. She ended in a group with other kids. They got to learn how to stand up for themselves... easy to know but for her not of much help. As standing up against her mother was a no go of course.

So she was never heard or understood. Love she also didn't get for real as there was always the hold back. She could never be sure how her mother would react to her. If the mother would be happy or that she would threat her and behave angry towards her.

Not that strange to mention she grew up to an insecure and unstable person with no self esteem.